🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Advertising Gone

pasmith13
pasmith13 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited August 2023 in Support

I no longer have an opportunity to start the game with an extra item or to get extra plays if I haven’t defeated a level. This is weeks of play.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

You have a booster that goes into play immediately. Those are the double fish. what else do you mean I don't quite understand what you want to say. May I help you?

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,933 Jelly Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Did you update the latest version of this game? 🤔

If you have updated the latest version of this game already but it's still not working right, try these steps here 👇😊

1. Open this game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out your Facebook/Kingdom Account then Close this game app

4. Reopen this game then Log back in to your profile (don't play first) and finally Open the game (hopefully can play now). Then if it still is not working also:

Check that you have a stable internet connection or a strong WiFi signal. You might want to see if your Internet Service Provider is experiencing any current issues.

If it's still not working or you have issues after following up these steps, you click on "Contact us," then you tell them the problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) I hope they can help and answer you but it can take a while. 😉

⚠️ Need more help? Check our FAQ:s HERE and Help Center HERE!

If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Jelly support Community Thanks! 😉

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

If it still isn't working then Unfortunately these things like this are in test group so sometimes after having those the studio will choose to take one player out of a test group to give another player a chance to see what it's all about so after these steps if it's still not working then you have fallen in this test group this time. But give it some time because you may get added back to a test group again to try this or maybe even to try a new feature 😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?