MarshyPoo
MarshyPoo Posts: 1 Newbie

How do I merge profiles?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2023

Hello and welcome

Do you mean to sync the Facebook and King accounts? If yes, please check the help center. You can find the help center here on this page or in the game under the gear and the yellow J.

Good luck

Do you mean you want to add community profile and game account. Then please go to the profile of the community under edit. You'll find it there. If you don't get it, please get back to me!

Good luck

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,934 Jelly Moderator

Hello and welcome to the community 👋

If your wanting to merge your Facebook account and your king account I can help you with this.

To transfer your saved progress from King.com to other platforms, you need to have a King Account. This way, you will be able to sync your progress across all your devices (mobile, tablet, etc.)

In other words: if you have a King account, you can log into it on any device and continue to have fun discovering our Kingdom! 

On King.com, you can also transfer your progress to your Facebook account if you choose. All you have to do is follow these steps from a PC:

• On King.com, click on Games
    • In the top-right corner, click "Log in"
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account," then down at the bottom, select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress," and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced. 

Now you can save your game progress to your Facebook account too! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?