🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 7070 please fix

Options
Cat-13
Cat-13 Posts: 552 Level 3

This is what Level 7070 looks like. 22 moves blocks everywhere. Including the game putting the monkies where they can't come down. It take 5 hits to make the candy eating flowers under the cotton candy to go away. IF you get pass the blockcade.

Now for the kicker. I have played this level over 400 times. Day 10 coming up.

I have troubleshooting issues which has been going on for 3 weeks now.

The fish keep hitting my wrapped and striped candy. I will get a bomb then before I can use it, it would explode.. The freezing issue has been fixed. Also I don't get any free turns ;like I use to. Don't use your booster because the game puts it where it doesn't help. Will someone please help. Its been along while since I complained on this board. And my messages have been erased.

@NamTruong2001 @minatoLeVraiDu29 @Admirenuhu

Comments

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5
    Options

@Cat-13 I have passed this level and it is a bit tricky.

It takes 15 oranges candies to make a monklings. So when you start the level, first, unlock striped candy. Try to create a wrapped candy so that it will remove candyvore at the middle.

Next, remove clouds and links at the bottom to make more spaces. And then, make some fish so that it may remove the striped candy on the top. It is the trick, because monkling will slide from the top when unlocked. Remember, try to avoid creating VERTICAL striped candy because it will remove locked liquorices and you have to rely on cascades to make monkling fall.

• Cat-13
    Options

@NamTruong2001 Thanks for the help But I'm still having trouble with my game. The fish keep hitting my boosters. And/or my boosters explode for no reason.

I'm on level 7078 Look at this board. I've been playing it for almost an hour and still can't make a dent because of what is happening with my boosters and the fish. How can anyone do this with 22 moves???? Thanks for your help.

• NamTruong2001
    edited September 2023
    Options

@Cat-13

You must make the bubblegum pop at the middle blast first. Try creating wrapped candies because it can help you clear the jelly cubes at the middle rows and vertical striped candies for the blockers at the bottom. Remember always creating candy fish so that it will remove 2 large fishing nets. Cascade could be helpful so that you can have many special candies and combine them to spread the jelly.

And fish won't hit special candies, you must be confused between boosters and blockers, unless there is a special candy under monklings or on the top of the frosting.

• Cat-13
    Options

Thanks for your help. 😀But I'm still on this level🤔. No I'm not confused. The fish keep hitting my stripe candy and boosters. Today I payed and they didn't do that. And this problem has been going on for almost a month. If you had something to do with stopping it, Thank you!!!!😍

I'm trying what you said. But I still can't make a dent until I only have 5 moves left in the game. I hate being at the bottom all the time with my team. I'll try again when I get some more moves. I miss people sending me a lot of free moves! Have a great weekend @NamTruong2001 😎

• NamTruong2001
    Options

@Cat-13 Good luck friend and keep playing. Just try hard and you may find your best solution.

Have a nice weekend, too.

• Cat-13
    edited September 2023
    Options

@NamTruong2001 thanks so much my friend. I'm on the two boosters today. No avail. Still on Level 7078. It's so frustrating. With a two booster day, you should be able to win a few games. I use to get plenty of free moves from other players. I only get 1 or 2 now😥

Update: I'm still on the level 7078. No matter how many boosters I can't get pass this level. I'm out of booster, time no free turns. I don't get help from my team.😪 I tried to do what you say. I haven't got a board yet to make that trick available. Have a wonderful week 😁 @NamTruong2001

• Cat-13
    Options

@NamTruong2001 I'm still on this level 7078. Do you know anyone that can help me. 22 moves isn't enough moves. I've been through the two booster day twice through the double fish day and still can't get pass this level. I never got help from my "teammates" or get a lot of free moves like I use to. Any other tips you can give me to get out of this level? Thanks!😃

• NamTruong2001
    Options

@Cat-13 Just follow my tip above. You need to combine special candy, such as CB + something so that blockers could be removed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?