🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Where are my lives from friends and players?

I haven't received any lives for weeks now. I'm playing on an android phone with King's account and my email. (Not facebook). I've cleared the cache twice and restarted my phone. I've reinstalled the app. Nothing has worked. Help!

Answers

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,934 Jelly Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community!

Thank you for playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga! 👍😄

Unfortunately the only way to be able to add friends or send or receive lives is to link your Facebook to your jelly game then add your Facebook friends then you will be able to send or receive lives. Please make sure your game and device is always updated as they are adding new things all the time and we're hoping one of the things added will be ways to add friends and to be able to send or receive lives 😊

So unfortunately playing with random picked players they may be active and send a life then not be active anymore or stop being active after a while and it seems because you don't play with fb friends this is what has happened 😞

• Sidban
    Sidban Posts: 7 Level 2

Thankyou for your reply.

I have been playing for years and this has only happened now.

I take your point but can also say I don't have this problem on candy crush saga and candy crush soda and never have.

I don't want to link to facebook. I'm not really a social media fan.

I have a list of friends I'm asked to send lives to which I always do.

I suppose I have no choice but to accept not getting any lives unless you have any other suggestions for me.

Thanks for your help 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?