๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

๐Ÿ“ฃ Come share your thoughts ๐Ÿ’—

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options

Only time will tell. I really loved this game a couple of years ago, although I didn't like to play against Jelly Queen! I really hope that they start making some changes because it can be a super game.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,749 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for tagging!!

Yes, I suppose that I maybe have some things to say....

Lets use again my favorite bulleted list!! ๐Ÿ˜

• Why friends in Jelly are available only via facebook: As we all know, King games started as integrated games into the facebook platform! Your fb friends who were playing the game were also your "game friends". A lot of changes took place then, but there was not any further development about the "friends" feature. (TBH, I don't know if there was a short time when it was possible to add friends connected with a King account!)
    • Make the game (main board) more interesting: Adding new game modes, it would be more interesting. It has now 3 basic game modes: puffles, monklings and jelly. There are also three vs modes (again pufflers, monklings and jelly) the "Boss levels". So, the gameplay is different to the Boss levels, but practically there are only 3 main modes.
    • Side Games: more side games needed. There are on the other Candy games.
    • The Royal Championship: this is a big story itself! The Royal Championship was the side game that made Jelly so popular! It was our friend during the difficult lockdowns at the covid-19 era! I have a lot to say about, but not here, not now... I just know that many stopped playing Jelly after R.C. was discontinued!
  • Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,404 Level 5
    Options

@Princess_Jessica

The game has 8 candies, you advance in the levels they only use the same candies on the boards, there is no variety as they are colorful.

Tag current CM, if possible previous ones as well so they can call people from studio jelly to see this discussion

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2023
    Options

Good morning dear Jessica

I just remembered that I played the same game over and over again at different levels. I said to myself: mmhhh, I've had that before. Very unimaginative and therefore the saga is drawn out. In the top levels I realized that I wasn't playing purple candies anymore. This made playing even more difficult. Players said something about a new character. I have an idea about that. Another duel could be created with new characters and new game modes. This game mode idea comes from Elsa in the ideas section. There should also be a chest and it would be nice with gold bars. You could also design the chests differently. Because every duel level is different. I'm thinking of candy soda. They have something like that and each one looks different and is improved each time. Why not do something like that here too?

Nice Day๐ŸŒท

In principle, the game is now being processed from the bottom up. We all hope so. Otherwise it can no longer be saved. A lot can be done if one only wants to. It works in other games too, why not here? Please turn the dead game into a fun, fun game.๐Ÿ™

• Spinnifix
    Options

Jessica, what struck me: how many players complained about this game and how few are now posting here to get rid of everything. You see for yourself what's going on here. I know you just started it, but it could have been more. Do you agree with me?๐Ÿ˜‰

• Spinnifix
    Options

I would like to mention something else. I used to travel a lot in Candy Crush and help the players there. Players asked questions that I couldn't answer. A level designer came and personally answered the players' questions. I found it very helpful and I was very happy about this collaboration with the studio. Yes, Candy Crush is far superior in everything. I also know that this is the top game. The studio and its employees were introduced here and in every game. It was only for a short time and no one remembers her anymore. I can also imagine that the tone behind the scenes can be harsh. Even the studio has bosses. So it may be that they are given rules about what they are allowed to do and what they are not allowed to do. Then something would have to change there. But this is transferred to the games and it is a dead game. It shouldn't be like that. The games come back to us because we accept and play these games. Yes, it's a cycle. I wanted to mention this again. I don't want to unsettle anyone. We can only hope if the game gets a makeover. This only happens in small steps. But it would be nice to see the baby steps. We can all continue to build on this. As more ideas and suggestions will come. That's how it should be in the end, right?๐Ÿ™Œ

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello Jessica

The game is really very dry and I still have an idea for the milestone levels. To add more motivation, you could trigger an animation when you finish the level. What do you think about it?

If the post doesn't help, I'll download Candy Soda again and try it out again. I hope I can return to my level. I know how too. I've never done it before.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Many players mentioned the fish, which are supposed to delete things or help us finish the level. Even I often rely on the fish to save boosters. Instead he goes somewhere that is of no use to me because there is nothing to remove and he has to start over. Or you can take a booster straight away and not rely on the fish. What I often notice is that when I have too much left to delete, I get advertisements with extra movements. If I could deal with commercials and extra moves, I won't get any. That's well done by the studio to buy. It's just unfriendly. So you get stuck at the level for a long time.

• Spinnifix
    Options

There are too few players here to post: I think the tagging isn't working properly. But that's a community matter and not the game studio.๐Ÿ‘

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,355 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Thank you and I have already mentioned to @Snow_Rider that I created this thread to collect feedback on how to improve jelly. So fingers crossed that all of our voices will be heard by the Kingsters and jelly will be improved ๐Ÿค—

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?