Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I sign into this game Jelly Saga it opens up to start the game and then shuts down. What should I do???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your suggestion but unfortunately I don't have a soft reset for this app, Candy Crush Jelly Saga, all I have is reset and when I do this is starts my level all over again, which has happened before. King has helped me in the past and then just input my level back. I have emailed them several times and they keep giving me the same response as you did, 3 times already and I'm getting totally aggravated with them!
Hi and welcome to the Jelly community. Please make sure your game is updated and do a soft reset.
Log out of your game and let it set a few seconds, then log back in with your email and password. That should do it. I just checked my game and it is working fine. 💕