🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 7673

Options
redoit2000
redoit2000 Posts: 11 Level 2

the latest episodes have impossible games that can’t be completed in the specified number of moves. I play on two different accounts with two different emails on two different devices with no connections. I find it interesting that in the race to the top, two players have made it and they are the exact players with the same pictures on both devices. Are these fake players? In addition, with the new release, the option to watch ads for 5 extra moves has disappeared on both devices. I’ve been playing this games for many years and even spent money and the fun seems to have disappeared.

Answers

• pancakenuni
    pancakenuni Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Oh my jebus...that sounds like it sux giblets n licorish....id like to punch the slimy witch n licorish lary...greedy buggars

• redoit2000
    Options

Yes I finally passed it after using gold for extra moves. I’m now stuck on level 7700 and not going anywhere. It’s worse. There are no longer free ads for extra moves which makes it harder. Once I’m out of gold, I’ll probably be done with this game.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    Options

Congratulations on making it. I've been stuck on
    7671 for a long time.
    Are you playing on PC or mobile device? Because there are no
    advertisements on the PC. Advertisements don't always appear on mobile
    devices. They are random. But they are never enough.
    I wish you the best of luck

• Snow_Rider
    Snow_Rider Posts: 1,658 Community Manager
    Options

Hello there!

I'm sorry to hear you're stuck at level 7700 without access to ads for extra moves. This is likely due to our current A/B testing, which may temporarily impact ad availability. In the meantime, we recommend keeping an eye out for updates that may restore or provide new ways to gain extra moves. On top of that, we are developing a new feature in Candy Crush Jelly Saga that will allow players to earn extra sweet rewards.

Stay tuned!

• redoit2000
    Options

All the newest levels are too difficult and provide too few moves to beat them. You have to use gold to move forward and most players aren’t going to spend that much money to progress. I sense you’ll be losing many of your regular players.

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 745 Level 3
    Options

Hello @redoit2000

You are absolutely right about your comments and concerns. I am also one of the old time players since this game came up and I have seen enough of this problems in each Level we play.

Like you, I am having a really hard time beating 80% out of the 20 Levels every week.
    I understand that the more you go up winning Levels, the more difficult they will be but not to the point that it’s almost impossible to conquer each and everyone. The Levels are now configured with tons of blockers incorporated to prevent us from accomplishing our goals. Liquorice Swirls, cup cakes with 5 layers, (you name it!) are now hiding under the cotton clouds that contains about three layers. In order for us to break them and clear them down it will require lots of boosters and gold bars to buy extra moves. Watching ads for extra moves and a booster doesn’t always help. The other big problem now is that almost all the Levels come with few moves to use (you mentioned that) So, what happens if we don’t have them in our inventory? Well…we need to buy them right? Because they don’t even have good events anymore where we are able to win more rewards. (I personally don’t buy any of those)
    So, that’s the catch! Buying boosters and gold bars to use if we want to pass an almost impossible Level. That’s King’s big strategy!
    Some people say that if we are stucked in a Level for a long time it is because “the algorithm” Sure. But that’s not the main problem nowadays. Is it strategy? Nope… that one either. We use good strategy but it doesn’t always work. Because this is all about on how the game is now implemented by the Studio.
    We need changes in game play: We need more moves in every Level. Less blockers and better events where we can win more rewards.
    Good luck to you on passing those Levels. Hopefully one day King’s Studio will reconsider and become more compassionate toward players that don’t have money to spend on their games and all they want is some fun playing.

Kind rewards,

95chata

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?