Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I have an IPhone and an IPad. I have tried everything recommended to get my accounts to sync. On my IPhone I’m on level 1508 but on the table it has me at level 11. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@susansciarrone in that case please report it to Help Center and see what happens. Before that just try to log out and login back and see if its syncing or not. Also make sure your devices are upto date including your devices installed apps and games. Thanks
Yes I am using the same account. It’s been over two weeks and they are not syncing
Hello @susansciarrone welcome to king community. Are you using the same account on both devices? If so then please wait for sometimes to update your levels it might take sometimes to update your level on your tablet. So don't worry you will get your same level on tablet soon. Thanks