Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I uninstalled the game because for months I hadn't received any help from friends. I was way up in the levels. Now I can't seem to reinstall it. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the Jellies! Are you playing on FB, Apple ot Google. What ever platform you are using, you can download the app and sign in with your usual login.
Once you get logged in you will probably be on livel 1. Please play that level, then sign out of the game, wait for about 10 seconds, then log back in. You should then be on your correct level. If not repeat. Sometimes it takes 2 times to make it work. Please let either me or @Princess_Jessica and we will help you out. 💕
Hello @shndymn Welcome to King Community. You can reinstall from Google play store or apple store. It's available in both place. Thanks