Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Check my account all my gold went missing and powers too.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Lets try to do a soft reset. Log out of your game (Do Not Delete), close the game, then let it set a few seconds. Open your game, log back in with your email and password. Let see if it comes back.
If not, here is a link you can get in tough with 👉️Contact Us 💕
No I didn't reinstall it. I just closed the app and when I reopen it I didn't have anything.
Hi and welcome to the Jellies. I am so sorry it is missing. Can you tell me if you possibly deleted your game app and then reinstalled? Did your game crash? Anything like that?🤗