Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
I have done Level 8260 but now I can't get past Level 8225!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is ok. Just go ahead and use the green link above for Contact Us.😁
I am on a desktop PC. I have tried to take a screen shot but nothing happens.
I put the yellow like there so you can see what I was talking about. I am on a phone, you might be on a PC. Can you please take a screenshot and let me see what you have.
You might want to just use the link that I gave you and let them know your problem 💕
👉️Contact Us
Your game doesn't doesn't look like my page. I only have 4 red circles including the wheel and no yellow line!
Tap on where the yellow line is 😉
I tried to tap on the wheel and then the the persons icon and I went straight to the discussion page on Candy crush jelly.
Sign out of your game, not facebook itself. 🤗
I tried to sign out of facebook and then signed back on but nothing changed.
Open your game and tap on the wheel. Tap on the Icon that looks like a person, you will see Log Out at the bottom. Do Not Delete, only log out. Be sure you remember your log in and your password. Then you can log back in doing the same thing 🤗
How do I sign out of game?
Hi and welcome to the Jellies! Lets do a soft reset. Log out of your game (Do not delete your app), then close your game. Let it set a few seconds, then open up the game and sign back in with your email and password. You should be at the correct level now. 🤗