Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support β Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
A question: Are the chests with the boosters still on the level map? I don't seem to have them anymore.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I got all the fishing event's prizes before this few days ago. It seems like they fixed it. π€ I only play one level all the way.
I have the fishing event. But it's still not worth it. Once a week. And if you're playing alone, it's not really worth it either.
This game is still have the fishing event which is quite useful before. Don't you have this event?
Nothing else happens in this game either. You get the feeling that this game and other games are coming to an end. Which would be good, if people just weren't interested in them anymore.
I used to saw the chest with timer before. But, due to my progress is too slow, I can't tell you or confirm with you now whether I still have it. I only play one level every week just for the sake of the fishing event and hoping to get some boosters from that event.
I can't progressing if I don't have any booster just like my game in past. Now, I only play if there is possible to get boosters thru the events.
But, recently, I found that my fishing event's reward is so stingy. I don't even get any a few days ago.
That explains why I never saw them.
You're right and I agree with you. Events are randomly distributed to certain groups of players and not everyone has the same event. It's just that I haven't had the chests for ages and I just wanted to ask if they're still available or if they've been discontinued altogether. Since I don't have any more, I had to ask this general question.
That was my intention behind it.
Nice. My question was brought up again and it's being discussed. Maybe the CM will come by and respond to it eventually.
Which would be helpful for all of us.
@Snow_Rider
My best explanation is that events are not distributed equally among all players, which is pretty common among the Candy Crush games. So some players would have the chests while others don't (same with other events like fishing I think). Sometimes it comes back after many months or years. There's really no way to predict when they'll come and go.
Peggy, I understand that when a new level is released every Wednesday (17:00, KST), it doesnβt open at first, but after a certain amount of time, it opens along with the episode race event, so most of you who play CCJS are probably familiar with it. π (We had to clear exactly three boss levels to get it! From the 1st stage to the 3rd.)
I originally thought it was right to go that way. But after the app was suddenly updated, it just disappeared out of nowhere, so I thought there must be some kind of problem. There may also be the effect of the surprise level visible at the end of the level map, but the host, King, has not explained the exact reason, so players can only feel frustrated. π
That's exactly my question. Unfortunately, there's no response.
Uh, I understand that Chest was in Boss Mode Level in CCJS, but where on earth did it really disappear to? π§
I used to have them, but I haven't really had them all year. I'm not sure why they went away.
You mean the DACHS chest. In Jelly, there were also many chests with boosters. I haven't received them for a long time now.
I have only seen them in CCFS, never in this game.