Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support β Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Here is pictures showing my boosters aren't clearing like they should. I've had the game cleaned and fixed. But it still isn't working. And this is a two booster day. It keep blocking me from making a 4 or 5. @Snow_Rider @Princess_Jessica @Haechan_17 @NamTruong2001
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You are welcome @Cat-13 π
@teeweiping That's okay! the Administration is very busy fixing my problems and other people's problem with the game. They are right now working with me on Level 10244. Because I have played it over 150 times and it's still acting up. I have faith they will get to me. Thanks so much for your helpπ @Snow_Rider @Princess_Jessica @NamTruong2001 @Haechan_17
I really feel sorry for you as I can't offer any help right now. It seems like both the moderator and community manager are super busy.
@teeweiping Yes I have and there is still problems with level 10233
Hi @Cat-13 have you update your device and the game? All I know is there are a lot problems for player at the end of the map.
@teeweiping I tried to upload here but it wouldn't work. It's back for a few levels, but not working again with the boosters on level 10223. I could have won several times, but my boosters (much less the fish) are not working. I always have only 10-13 moves to finish the next part on this two parter. I'm not good at the game either. But once tech support fixed it. It is working better. (until today) I'm sure they will fix it soon.
@Princess_Jessica @Haechan_17 @Snow_Rider
I seldom progressing in this game, thinking that not much I can offer for help.
But, if you successfully upload a video, please tag me and let me know here.π
@teeweiping Thank you! I did pass this level. I was hoping the video would show the problem. But, as of this morning, my game is back with the same problems.
The purple is clearing anything at all!
The color bomb with the dotted bomb use to clear everything. It only cleared one level this morning. And the wrapped and stripe candy keeps jumping away like the fish when I try to set things up.
I hope it gets fixed soon. π @Princess_Jessica @Haechan_17 @johamilton @Snow_Rider
Sorry, I don't understand your saying. Probably you need to record it and upload to Youtube and put the Youtube link here. I hope you already pass this level.
My other booster isn't working either. Check out the wrapped and stripe candy results.
before
after @Haechan_17 @Princess_Jessica @NamTruong2001 @Snow_Rider @needhelpwithacct @thankyoupal