Latest news about Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter
Because of a bug in the game, I deleted and reinstalled the app, and all my items disappeared There were more than 90 items in each of the first chapters, and about 3 items in each of the second chapters, but they’re all gone Please recover it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@teeweiping yes your right there is no way to recover your collection of boosters unless you have proof meaning screenshots of your inventory 😔
Hi, please remember don't ever delete your game next time if you have boosters in it because you will losing all your boosters in this game. I think it's not possible to recover it 🤔 Am I right @Princess_Jessica ?
It's not a bug. The boosters are stored locally on your device. So if you uninstall the game and delete that data…the boosters are gone.
Hopefully support can return them to you if you can provide proof you had them, but you may have to accept they're gone for good. Sorry. :(