Dear Candy Crush Jelly Saga Support Team,
I am contacting you because I noticed an issue with my player rank after logging into the game.
My player rank was previously around Rank 117, but after logging into the game, it suddenly changed to Rank 7. The game even displayed a message saying “You ranked up!” and showed Rank 7.
However, my actual game progress has not been reset. I have already progressed to Level 4669, as shown in the attached screenshot.
Therefore, I believe there may have been an error with my player rank or account data. Could you please help me check my account and restore my previous player rank?
I have attached screenshots showing my current Rank 7and my game progress at Level 4669 for reference.
If you need any additional information, such as my Player ID, account information, or other screenshots, I would be happy to provide them.
Thank you very much for your assistance. I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,JYC