🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

All my lollipop rewards for use during the game have disappeared.

Options
Madhouse
Madhouse Posts: 34 Level 2

Why and how can I fix it please?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @Madhouse !

What device and platform are you playing on?

Unfortunately, boosters could have disappeared for a tech/crashing problem, if you play on pc w10 app or mobile app then you lost them permantently because their data is saved locally on your device only, so you can use them offline too. I don't know if this is your case, but for mobile apps it's advised not to store too many boosters because they can affect the game functionality.

If you play on facebook there might be a chance in recovering them, see post below:

If you cannot recover your boosters, player's support can offer support and replacement for any you've purchased but not yet used. Please contact player support directly from your game if you can, so your game ID can easily be obtained by the support center: open the game front page -> click the pink gear icon at bottom left ->click orange "i" icon -> "purchases and gold bar"-> click "contact us" at the end of the page.

If boosters have been won or obtained for free in the game, unfortunately, player support does not offer a replacement for these, as per Terms and Conditions.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Since your problem seemed to be of the crashing kind, I'll leave some tips for every device that can help preventing it from happening again:

Here some other tips for iOS and Android phone, provided you have a King or Fb account, of course:

• Make your device software auto update. Make sure the OS is updated top the latest version. Android needs to be at least Android 5 and iPhone iOS 8 or later version.
    • Make your game app auto update.
    • Don't open game when battery below 25%
    • Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.
    • Close all background running app before start this game.
    • You will need to have at least 2 GB of free memory
    • The RAM needs to be at least 1 GB on the phone
    • Force close/ for stop all apps and restart the device
    • As a last resort reinstall the game app, you will lose all boosters and stored lives but not progress and gold bars if you have an account.

• Madhouse
    Options

Many thanks for the tips. I'm actually playing on my PC, Windows 10 via Edge. The problem occurred when I downloaded the game from the Microsoft Store. Everything was great to start with and I built up quite a number of rewards and lollipops but, suddenly, the lollipops disappeared. I cleared all cache and cookies, reinstalled the game, logged-in via King.com but nothing. I have my boosters and my progress has been saved but the lollipops have disappeared. From what you say, it sounds like they've gone forever. Regards.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Madhouse !

If you've already tried all the tricks to reconnect your saved Lollipops to your game, and they don't show up...I think they've been lost. 😔

I'm really sorry, and I hope you can build them up again quickly!

• Madhouse
    Options

Thanks anyway. I'm going to uninstall the game for good now as this evening I also lost my boosters. Not crashing my end at all so don't know what's going on. All other games are fine so I'll stick with them. A shame as it was quite a fun game.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

I'm sorry this happened to you. This is weird, if this is not a crash then I don't have any idea why this keeps happening. Maybe conctating support from the game is worth a try. They might not refund what you've lost but they might check if something wrong happened in your game. Do what you wish. In any case, have a great day and enjoy your games :)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,387 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Did the game update by any chance? Because they are saved in the computer memory sometimes when its overwritten, these things can vanish. So never a good idea to store too many 😒

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?