🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

đź’ˇRoyal Championship Ideađź’ˇ

jjac272903
jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
edited January 2021 in Ideas Archive

Hey guys! đź‘‹ My name is Jessica and I love playing the Royal Championship. I have an idea for how to make it better for everyone. I'm really hoping they bring back the choice of our blockers and boosters. I really feel this is the only way to get a good streak going. If you are a newbie and never got the chance to see this as an option, it was awesome to have!

Instead of being rewarded with boosters and blockers, we got to choose ANY of the choices that you currently see when you go to play against an opponent. You could select 2 blockers such as a cage and a liquorice swirl, you could choose 2 different lollipops if you wanted, or you could choose ANY 1 blocker and 1 booster out of the whole selection. I really want to bring this back and I cant do it alone. I need your help Royal Championship Family.

Bringing back and opening the blockers and boosters as a choice, is really the only way to hit those high streaks.

If anyone feels the same, please, please, please, vote?

We have to get the studio's attention everyone. Not just on this idea, but for prizes, ticket times, new boards, ticket bank, etc. Vote on as many ideas as you want and if you have your own idea, create it and share with us so we can vote for your idea as well.

Please click the link below and vote đź—ł for the studio to bring back the "players choice of blockers and boosters." Please? I beg of you all.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/296606/players-choice-of-boosters-blockers#latest

1 votes

Already Suggested · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?