🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

(FINISHED) 📝 Playing Jelly is like...

Options

Comments

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

Playing Candy Crush Jelly Saga is like meeting a stranger and falling in love for the first time each time I play the game...How awesome it can be ..right?

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,025 Community Manager
    Options

Oh wow! Such amazing answers here! 😍

I don't know if I laughed more about @mysticalmysty 's cupcakes or @Crimson_Dawn 's quite aggressive answer (the good thing is the Jelly Queen is so Jellylicious she doesn't feel pain at all...)

And what about your post, @Nix66 😂 I can really relate to all of your gifs, and I'm sure your fellow players will too!

And those romantic notes coming from @siti_payung and @firebombmarkus 😍

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

I haven't been notified, but Jelly is one of my favorite games and King has a lot of nice games.

I started playing Jelly Crush because there are so many events besides the exciting adventures with the Jelly Queen and the challenges of Cupcake Carl.

It's pure fun, especially when the opponents are defeated and you can go forward with the levels.

But where has the mini-game "Fishing with Friends" actually remained. It didn't happen every Thursday, but it didn't happen today.

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    edited September 2020
    Options

Why I like Candy Crush Jelly Saga?....

🔸🔶✨🎮✨❤️✨🔶🔸

🔘 I like in this game the presence of new and fun characters, 😍such as Jenny❤️ and the wiggling, jiggling Jelly Queen❤️

🔘 I love Release the Pufflers levels, because I find it interesting, and I like to search and know where the lovely ✨Pufflers✨ have gone 🔍🤔

🔘 Spread the Jelly levels is very beautiful and delicious, and the idea of ​​spreading jelly everywhere reminds me of a spreading jelly on toast or between two pieces of biscuit and eating it .. Fun and delicious moments. 🥰

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    edited September 2020
    Options

Well, Candy Crush Jelly makes me feel lots of things

• Hope Allen will assist me with coloring bomb and color bomb placed together because a challenge is nice to have but a great start first is awesome. Who am I kidding.
    • Satisfaction when a level is conquered, especially when a Boss is defeated, combined with evil snicker when Larry Liquorice saves my monklings instead of his by mistake. Your own doing, boss.
    • Resignation when I have to quit the game because the board is doomed and I spare myself the scene of a boss declaring victory when really they win because of sheer luck (no, It'S NoT the same when it happens to me, obv, hold your double standards argument)
    • Indignation when said sheer luck is way too blatant

Just after 1 move.

This ain't it, your Highness

😂

• carperp
    carperp Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I love to playing Jelly its like being

A Puffer Worm and Exploding Out

Of the Ground When I Play ...

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,025 Community Manager
    Options

I totally get you, @Pitty_Kitty ! 🤣

@Ashraf , you're right, spreading the jelly can even make you hungry sometimes 😉

@carperp , yeah that's a great feeling! Free at last!!

• debanam
    debanam Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Playing Jelly is delicious sweetness without the diabetes

• dawndieck
    dawndieck Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

Playing jelly is like getting ur first day of school

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?