🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Here is an idea

Options
yuny
yuny Posts: 11 Level 2
edited October 2021 in Ideas Archive

1- when you play RC is unfair to lose golden tickets when you win a match. At least make the waiting time shorter.

2- Rewards are ridiculous. 15 gold bars for a 1 place? And 100 for maintaining a strake? It doesn’t make any sense. And you should also offer rewards that we can use on RC and not on Jelly.

3- Fair boards people. Is frustrating to learn that we are winning only when you choose it.

4- The laughing emoji. You don’t play your own game a lot do you? Looks like you are inciting bullying cause people are using it with an impressive lack of respect and sportsmanship. This is about fun don’t you agree?

And last but not least: please if you give us a chance to share here our opinions, do something a about it. I am sure there is a lot of players that feel the same and nothing happens.

Best wishes to all.

12 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,746 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

This is not an idea. The RC is already being worked on. For further and better information I give you my dear CM @Lola_Pop

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• yuny
    Options

Ok so please explain me. Is not an idea because it don’t belong to this post? Or because it doesn’t make any sense? Or because maybe you are already working on that? I am a new bee so I am kinda lost here. Thank you for your response

• Spinnifix
    Options

This is not an idea and they are already working on improving it !!

• yuny
    Options

🤔🤔..... ok they are working on it. But I am asking why this is not an idea. I am been polite, so please if you are going to answer me, do it the same way.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hallo!

Da der RC überarbeitet wird ist es keine Idee mehr. Die Ideen können dann erst eingereicht werden, wenn es wieder rein kommt und fertig ist.

Bitte verstehe es!!!

@Lola_Pop

• yuny
    edited October 2020
    Options

Thanks for your answer. I do understand, if you explain me that way. What I do not understand is the rude response you gave me before. I am not stupid and certainly not a child. And don’t worry, this is the last time I will ever post anything. So you and your rudeness can have a good day. .

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited April 2021
    Options

I understood each point you made as an idea and as a fix or feedback.

Unfortunately though as it is an older vote with not many recorded and some are duplicates, I'll close it.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?