👋 Say hi to the Community here
🔍Here's all you need to know about the Candy Crush Jelly Saga Community!
💰Win shiny Gold Bars HERE
🎨 Download your free and exclusive wallpaper HERE
🔥 Hot right Now 🌶

Allen not showing up at level 630

scflanaganscflanagan Posts: 1 Newbie

I recently got a new iPhone and synced my Candy Crush Jelly account with my Apple ID. Everything transferred over to the new game except for Allen. He doesn’t show up at all even after I win levels on the first try. How do I get him to return? Thank you.

Best Answer

• Miss_DaniMiss_Dani Posts: 10,703 Friends Moderator
    Accepted Answer

廾𝗂 @scflanagan, welcome to the Community!

1. In order to keep special features & Events & Challenges accessible/available for all Players, you might have access to them some & other Players may not, or vice-versa. This is so that everyone gets to play as many features as is manageable.
    2. With that in mind, make sure that your Game is updated to its latest version (that way you'll know what feat special features are available to you at a particular time).
    • You can manually check if you have the latest version of the Game by visiting your App Store & seeing if the button next to your Game App shows 'Update'. See the links below to get more information on how to do this.

Accepted Answer

🍭  #KɪɴᴅɴᴇssIsFʀɪᴇɴᴅs  .  #FʀɪᴇɴᴅsIsTʜᴇGᴀᴍᴇ  🍭

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 15,207 Ambassador
    edited November 2020

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

Please go to this link that could help you!

Please play the level again and finish it and clear the cache and restart.

Good luck

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

• hechicerillahechicerilla Posts: 6,475 Ambassador

Hello 👋.

Welcome to the sweet King community. I'm sorry the Allen event has disappeared. All King games events and features are test functions that the Studio throws to random groups of players, which means they are not always available and not available to all players. If you keep your browser and your game updated it will appear again at some point, but if you do not see it it is because now you have not been chosen.

Thanks and keep enjoying

Help us improve the community

HERE

______

International Corner

ES 🇪🇸. DE 🇩🇪. FR 🇫🇷

Please don't forget your reactions. You all have a reaction from me

🖤💜♥️💙💚💛🧡❤️💜🖤  

• Miss_DaniMiss_Dani Posts: 10,703 Friends Moderator
    Accepted Answer

廾𝗂 @scflanagan, welcome to the Community!

1. In order to keep special features & Events & Challenges accessible/available for all Players, you might have access to them some & other Players may not, or vice-versa. This is so that everyone gets to play as many features as is manageable.
    2. With that in mind, make sure that your Game is updated to its latest version (that way you'll know what feat special features are available to you at a particular time).
    • You can manually check if you have the latest version of the Game by visiting your App Store & seeing if the button next to your Game App shows 'Update'. See the links below to get more information on how to do this.

Accepted Answer

🍭  #KɪɴᴅɴᴇssIsFʀɪᴇɴᴅs  .  #FʀɪᴇɴᴅsIsTʜᴇGᴀᴍᴇ  🍭