๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Lost boosters when no internet began

Options
lilmisracer
lilmisracer Posts: 5 Level 2

Friday was able to play RC Saturday began no internet connection and I have lost all my boosters for regular game play, had over 56 of the cookie and now gone!

Best Answer

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Answer โœ“
    Options

@lilmisracer just so you know you will always lose your boosters if you uninstall and reinstall the app. Thatโ€™s why it is always a last resort only used for serious problems . Only your progress and gold bars are saved to King or Facebook. Boosters are saved on your device so uninstalling deletes them.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,186 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Normally you shouldn't lose boosters. Please look for an update and clear the cache. There are currently problems with the RC and I've reported a lot about gestures. Please, the CM comes back tomorrow and will take care of it. You will definitely get the boosters back when the game has been updated. Be patient.

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @lilmisracer and good day to you.

As mentioned by our Ms Spinnifix, the internet connection issue of RC has been reported to the CM in charge and there will be some update tomorrow once she's back to work. You may refer to this thread for more information.

For lost booster, please refer to this article and any unused boosters that were recently purchased can be recovered simply by contacting King's Support team via email or by clicking at the "Contact Us" at the bottom this page.

Thank you for your patience and keep playing ๐Ÿ™‚

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to the sweet King community Some players have managed to solve the connection problem by turning off during a couple of internet connection of the device (not the router) with the game open. When I turned the device's internet connection back on, everything worked fine.

Please let us know if it worked for you too or not.

Thank you very much and keep enjoying

• lilmisracer
    lilmisracer Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

No it has not worked tried that first uninstalled and reinstalled disconnected and reconnected Facebook also, nothing works.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Answer โœ“
    Options

@lilmisracer just so you know you will always lose your boosters if you uninstall and reinstall the app. Thatโ€™s why it is always a last resort only used for serious problems . Only your progress and gold bars are saved to King or Facebook. Boosters are saved on your device so uninstalling deletes them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?