πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,529 Level 5
    Options

I found again an "ultimate cager" !!! πŸ€ͺ

The solution: .....escape!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁

He is searching now the +2 points!! πŸ˜›πŸ€©πŸ€ πŸ˜‡

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,237 Level 5
    Options

Ok @NikolaosProdromidis I will rewrite again:

Some tips for you when using power-ups:

1. Two blockers: Recharge by each move.
    2. One blocker, one booster (or One lollipop type): Recharge independently. However, you can use a booster to recharge a blocker.
    3. Two boosters (or Two lollipop types): Recharge independently. When you use a booster, the other one won't be charged.

I hope these tips will help you use the power-ups wisely.Β 

In the tip 2. When you use a lollipop to hit red/blue candies, a blocker will be filled up. But inn the tip 3. When you use a lollipop to hit red/blue candies, another one won't be filled up.

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3
    Options

Hi @channie8

There is a lot of ideas that are easy to add, and I know that @NamTruong2001 and @NikolaosProdromidis have a lot, and we have to be logic with the players who cannot pay money to buy gold bars especially in these days of covid

Like player who choose the hammer cannot choose the lolipop stripped in the same time

they can keep the badge and the color changed with the score, but remove the streaks please

new arena totally different, they have in the game 5000 levels come one! They cannot create 3 different arena every week.

the first winner gets 15 gold bars only, why they do not make them like 45 or 50 its more encouraging to the player to hit the top score so he can play 24h next round.

all arena are about jelly why not adding arena for monkling or buffers, it will be more exiting and they have a lot of these boards in the game itself

there a lot to fix and to change I feel sometimes that they are very slow in acting in the studio because there is one person in charge!

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

Is that the same for everyone though? I can choose the hammer and the striped at the same time? I've just chosen not to use them at the moment, whilst playing those slippery little suckers, the bears!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The Streaks have come up before, about getting them removed, not selected as the highest priority by you guyz though in the Top 5 but now that the Lock is gone, across the board, it's gone back to how it was apparently.

@NamTruong2001 @NikolaosProdromidis @headoperations @Nadia1770 @95chata are you guyz thinking like @Allouna76 when it comes to the streaks and badges?

The Monklings and the Pufflers is a new one though. I like it when you think outside the box Chickie. You read my post on the previous page then LOL Loving this so far :0) It might not be too easy keeping up with this creative collaboration but boy it's definitely sounding pretty good so far!

Hmmmmmm remember we talked about that Chickie. Atmosphere contribution remember LOL It might not be a big part but it is still in there. Even some around here are a bit timid to join in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'day @headoperations

Yes , as far as I'm aware it's actually been removed and it's unclear as to when, even if it will return.

Whether or not they finish that round of Championships before it goes hmmmmmm. But yes The Studio responded to that one.

I must say though that I had a terrific time laughing out loud tonight in the RC. Nearly half of my 30 are "bears" and majority of my opponents were too but at least they stopped using the cages 1/2 way through hmmm I wonder why 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣I think @Allouna76 this may have been one of those cases of "outwit" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 They got a bit cleverer with the "out play" though..guess they're getting used to my "random" but wonderful matches .....I actually found the challenge of it a wee bit exciting..I'm still chuckling a bit now....but that's just me I guess :0)

• Allouna76
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi All and @channie8

yes im talking about options to choose the boosters before you play and now we started again same as before you won the full streaks 6 of them and loose the last or the 7 streak!!! So I lost the last streak 4 times

And addition to that because they can buy boosters so all of them are using the hammer and stripped candy or the stripped candy and the fishnet and for sure the studio are happy and satisfied because players are spending more money

so for me I do not know if @NikolaosProdromidis @@NamTruong2001Β @NikolaosProdromidis@headoperationsΒ @Nadia1770Β @95chataΒ are you thinking same way they should stop buying boosters and keep them as before you won them during playing and if the players choose hummer he cannot choose the stripped-candy and vice versa

And also changing all arenas with new ones because the players are used to the available one and they know already all the tricks and @NikolaosProdromidis has already mention that before.

So @channie8 we are trying to help you in solving some problems and I know that they are a lot not the only 5 top that you already aware of. I found the idea of buffer and monkling arena are very reasonable and good to play

so please @NamTruong2001Β @NikolaosProdromidis@headoperationsΒ @Nadia1770Β @95chataΒ are you ok with the above please shout if you like them

So whatever you will choose boosters the second player choose more powerful ones

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,529 Level 5
    Options

Of course you can select them both and in normal circumstances you can fill them! The problem is that there are other circumstances, where you cannot fill them just because ... you started 2nd, your opponent started 1st, had a lot of red/ blue candies, filled up the cage and destroyed the same combination of yours, etc!

I have lost matches, 7 streaks etc just because ... I started 2nd!

This is one main reason of our frustration!!

This has to be stopped!!

There are some solutions here!

• Make the use of boosters, but mostly blockers forbidden for the first set of moves! This way the 2nd player has the opportunity to start and "open" as I say, which means start spreading jelly!
    • Make blockers fill up slower, I mean make more red/blue needed for the cage etc.
    • Make red/blue candies which are smashed when a player uses booster not to be count for cage fillup, the same as it is for hammers (thanks @NamTruong2001 for the info!)!

There are numerous ways to change situation for better!

I give all these as food for thought to the studio, to consider about!! πŸ™‚

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Morning Miss @Allouna76

You go girl! You are on fire!!!

That's very creative thinking, I love it!!

I really love watching great minds at work!!

I'm a bit partial to the Monklings myself, so cute (except for the hands/ arms 🀣🀣)

I also prefer the liquorice levels over the cupcakes LOL

I'll have to get myself fully updated on the Arena's. You guyz are whizzes at that. Some newbies have questioned that too. You know me though, dislike anything wiki :0)

I am working on something at the moment but I'll always check in on you beautiful Mob and support πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

keep up the convos though as I need a laugh and break !!

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

loving the way you wrote this my Jelly Brother!!πŸ’š

Easy to understand and well laid out great job!! 🀩

This'll be a good reference!!πŸ‘

• Allouna76
    Options

Hi @NikolaosProdromidis

sure any player can select 2 boosters but im talking about the powerful boosters who can finish the game in 2 move and it happen many times. Any way it seems that whatever we say or complain the same games will remain and we are talking to ourselves only or to a mirror 😜😜😜

I do not understand why some player play so fast, they really make me laugh and if I can write a message in the game I can tell them to take easy or to take any sedative, no one is running after them or chasing him

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?