🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Curious..!!

Options
Hooky
Hooky Posts: 136 Level 3

Yes the fish can be a bit tricky to use and they don't always go to a specific blocker you have in mind.

However, this is a duplicate post, as there are others on this topic, where game strategies are discussed on how to better utilise them and make their actions more effective. So I will close this thread.

Please have a wonder around and check out those discussions, as you may find them helpful :0)

What notice will King take about our comments.? Maybe step up and help out.??

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

God Morning @Hooky

Some issues spoken of do relate to game play strategy and that is one of the fun things about this community. You get to have conversations with other Housemates who have great ideas because...well they are great gamers and have great technique! So understanding which type of board you are playing helps with that strategy. E.G A puzzle board has a different game play to an Explosion Board.

Also, understanding fish behaviour on different blockers helps too. E.G On a board where you have Candivores and Cupcake blockers, a fish will generally take out the Candivore first, however that can change slightly if you are collecting a specific Candy colour at the same time, as it may select a Candy of that colour first, then the Cupcake blocker.

Hope that helps a little, although that has been said in another thread. I should close this one too for being another duplicate, straight after the other duplicate that was closed but I will leave it open for a long minute to see how you go applying the above strategy in your own game, to see what you think. That is the great part about being part of a Community of fellow gamers who love to talk gaming!

• Hooky
    Options

No need to call me God.! Just Hooky, We are not Stupid..!! We all know the tactics to get revenue from the Players.!! Just Google how much Revenue King has made during The Covid Lock Down.! Jumped from 60 Million to Two Billion.!! They rely on players getting frustrated and buying Power Ups..Gold Bars Ect, I've been Guilty of Buying extra Lives...Only to watch The Fish Deliberately land on the wrong Blocks.!! I Stop Playing and Air my Frustrations on here, Have you read The Reviews on various sites.? NOT GOOD.!

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'Day @Hooky

As I am a volunteer in this position and it was 5am in the morning when I replied to you, yes I am here coz I am also a gamer who likes to talk strategy and help with questions like yours.

Some issues are not strategy related and yes I make it a point to stay informed. I also gather information and discuss what I find in the hopes of improving somethings, although this is a process and does take time because of time zone differences and me being respectful of that and well.....that's manners! :0)

When there is an issue that is Game Play related, I do enjoy talking to other gamers about these techniques as it is interesting and right up my alley as an avid gamer.

For example, there is a fellow Housemate who loves to beat a board without using boosters, although they do have them. That is their choice to play with this outlook and it's okay for others to want to play differently. However they are very successful and are not stingy with their knowledge. They share it willingly here and always help out, even though there are things that frustrate them too.

There is another Housemate who does use blockers and are happy to share how they use them too because that is what the Jelly Family do in this Community.

• Hooky
    Options

Obviously you are Australian I love Neighbours.!

I've been playing the Game for a few years, I know The Tactics, Have a few easy Maps then put a Nightmare Map in and make it impossible to complete without purchasing extra Power Ups, When you fail a message appears at the end basically saying how many people have purchased extra Power Ups and Gold..!! So holding you to Ransome.!

I understand King have to make revenue for overheads ext.!! There must be other revenue streams.

Social Media can be a Powerful Marketing Tool, Perhaps I should start posting comments I've seen on here.!

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

G'Day @Hooky

I'm not a Game Designer but have attended some of the free Virtual Events with Level Designers around the Communities. These are are great and I would recommend them to you.

The levels do start of easy and do get harder as you move through the Episode so as to be more challenging as you go along. Personally I like this aspect otherwise I'd get bored.

I like the puzzle aspect of harder boards and working out whether it is a Puzzle / Endurance/ Explosion Board etc.

Why? Coz I consider myself a great gamer who is a thinker not a rush to complete the board player. I try not to use the Boosters or Power Ups and am pretty good at it, if I do say so myself! 😂😂😂🤣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?