🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Krishnopakkho
    Krishnopakkho Posts: 107 Level 2
    Options

That's right... Commenting here wouldn't help us... If you finger to the studio for any problems moderators will edit those comments or baned you...

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    Options

@NatalieG hi!

This is exactly my way of playing too! I use powerful booster only when I come to chests!

Of course if I had the opportunity I could use more boosters, as it was before a couple of weeks, when it was possible to buy boosters! The fact is that now we cannot have so many boosters, but it is more common to meet opponents who have boosters and so loose the match!

The fact is that using boosters wisely, I could reach very easy Starburst level (the first 7-streak) and then it was possible to proceed further, especially if you had unlimited!

Now I hardly reach the Star level, the first yellow!!

Things became more difficult!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@babijane hi!

You are right about this you say!

I also paid accidentally and I did not understood it! I thought that I had "cheeted" the game and had not lost streak!

I understood it when I noticed that a lot of my gold bars were missing!

And yes, after this I started loosing more and more in mysterious ways!!

Responsible for this is this "rank system" that is related to the Jelly mainboard, but to me seems mostly as a distraction!

Well, when I will buy a new mobile phone, I am going to have a completely new account, with new email and start from the beginning to see what's going on!!

I hope that it would be better than now! Today I had a 10+ loose streak!! 😀😁🤣😄😆

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@Krishnopakkho , moderators is not the problem, they do what they have to do for the forum to run smoothly! They don't decide who's gonna win or loose or about boosters, arenas, rewards etc. They are players as we do, having an extra duty!

This place is for commenting, commenting is good, if it is in the right way!

As I mentioned before, there are rumours and indications about the "black list" theory, but they are only rumours and indications, a theory, nothing more! 😎

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 741 Level 3
    Options

Of course! @headoperations

You deserve that and much more! You have lots of experience about the game and it should be much appreciated here in the Community. I believe I have read good comments and lots of praising from channie about you and others here and that is a good thing! ❤️

Thank you for offering your continuing help. I will keep it in mind to ask you when there is an opportunity to do so. Thanks again! 🙏🏻

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 741 Level 3
    edited April 2021
    Options

Hi @Allouna76

All I can tell you is that during the time I played, I had encounters with opponents/players with not only 10-14 or 21 even streaks but 27 or 30! Crazy! Isn’t it? I couldn’t even pass from the fifth streak myself because they made me lose so many times!😖

Now, my question is, how in the world they get that high score?! 😲 Are they súper experts in gaming? Are they hacking or cheating the competition? Is the algorithm working in their favor? Bots 🤖 helping them? Is it due to unlimited lives they get?Extra Boosters purchased and used in order to win? Or they are doing something very fishy there and wining like crazy🤔 Have you noticed Allouna that some of those players don’t show up here to complain about the issues with the RC nor try to help others by sharing good tips about the game?

I have visited other sections here in the Community and noticed players posting about the candy crush jelly. It really amazed me and made me wonder about the way they constantly win and are bragging about that while many are struggling to win because of the algorithms and problems that the Studio presents to them during any match. Is the idea of having fun playing these games for everyone? Or is it just for “legends”? I don’t think is fair at all! Hummm...But, still...it makes me wonder 💭🤔

Take good care and if you are taking a break from playing, CONGRATULATIONS!!🎊 👍🏼

• Krishnopakkho
    Krishnopakkho Posts: 107 Level 2
    Options

Don't worry and don't frustrated... They are trying so hard with all their efforts... Believe me... They are so sorry for delaying... They are trying so hard like a pussy cat tries to fly on the sky... When you can see cats are flying above the sky you can be sure of that they implemented all of our suggestions and solved all of those problems...

So, be patient and don't lose your hope... One day we will say cats are flying on the sky and chasing mouse...

But who knows when mouse will learn to fly... May be some day...

So, keep your patience...

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited April 2021
    Options

@95chata hi!

I have the theory of "jack pot"!

According to this, I have the feeling that the game advances some randomly selected players, in a way as the slot machines give a jack pot!

They allow this way a few players to have high streaks for the others to see, be addicted and play!

The other explanation is the"hackers theory"! I watched on youtube some videos of a wellknown hacker here! If you notice, there is a mouse pointer on the screen, but we all know that RC is only available on mobile devices, not on pcs!

This means that they possibly use an emulation on pc, where it is more possible to hack!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Options

@95chata hi!

I have the theory of "jack pot"!

According to this, I have the feeling that the game advances some randomly selected players, in a way as the slot machines give a jack pot!

They allow this way a few players to have high streaks for the others to see, be addicted and play!

The other explanation is the"hackers theory"! I watched on youtube some videos of a wellknown hacker here! If you notice, there is a mouse pointer on the screen, but we all know that RC is only available on mobile devices, not on pcs!

This means that they possibly use an emulation on pc, where it is more possible to hack!

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

This is very bad my dear!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?