🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 740 Level 3

Hi @Krishnopakkho

@headoperations is right in many of his statements. I think he is one of the most honest and crystal clear person here in the Community when it comes to point out the many issues/problems that this RC game is experiencing. He and others that have been here before you and me, have documented all the problems that the game has and that to this date even do they reported and complaint to the Studio many times, nothing has been fixed yet. I believe he also left the game partially but he is still active in the Community participating by giving his opinion or advice when asked. I have taken many of his advices myself and have put them into practice. It’s so ironic don’t you think? that a player instead of experts from the Studio is here giving us good advices. Thank you @headoperations

As I mentioned before, I decided to also leave the game (both: Candy Crush Jelly and RC) because I realized that it’s not taking me anywhere good since I don’t see the Studio fixing all these issues anytime soon or maybe never! They know exactly how this work at their convenience. It’s a business of course and they are not willing to lose a single penny just to satisfy his customers by changing what they already implemented. They are very smart. In fact, I think they are genius! And If they are cheating, they are doing it in a legal way even do we feel this could be a corrupted way. I am not saying just “cross your arms and put your head down” and leave. What I am trying to say is: Let’s not waste our time and energy in something that doesn’t have a big importance in our lives. There are so many ways to have fun 🤩 and get busy in a productive way than this but of course, you don’t have to take my words for it. This is just my opinion and what I am willing to do personally.

I am saying this to you with my best intentions 🌟

Have a wonderful weekend ☀️🪴🍃🌱☀️

• Allouna76
    Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3

Hello All,

@headoperations @95chata @NikolaosProdromidis @Nadia1770

I stopped playing the RC also and now my niece is using my account to play as she loves to play with some friends, but I noticed a very important point that only “we” who comment here in the RC about every problem are facing the same thing!!!

Did you notice that you are playing with players who passed many streaks? I played yesterday with players showing 10- 14 and 21 even streaks but we cannot pass 7! Right???

where is the 5 changes that @channie8 sent to the studio, they did only one the remove the timer in the streaks and even they removed losing 1 streak if you loose the game!

so I said good bye to this game because I have enough stress to care about

Good luck and see you around

with all the love 🥰🥰🥰

• Allouna76

Hi again,

just to add to the above, my niece stopped playing with my account because she is facing same problems and cannot win any 2 consecutive games even with the boosters I have collect before. Her friend who is not registered in the community and play continuously as well she finished 3 run of 7 streaks yesterday and her badge is colored

So just tell me your opinion

@NikolaosProdromidis

please let me know if you reach same level by playing as pot and you personal registered account???

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited April 2021

@Allouna76 , wish you a nice Sunday Morning!

First of all, I have to say that I am sorry for you and for all others who decide stop playing, but you are right, life is not a game and if it stops giving us what was making us satisfied before, there is not any reason to continue!

Well, I have a theory and an explanation for this you describe and it is the theory of "jack pot".

In a few words, the game advances some randomly selected players to have a generous candie dropping for some rounds, to achieve big streak. Of course it is not " blind luck"! They let a small percentage to player's abilities, lets say 80% luck/ 20% abilities!

I mean that a newbie, maybe cannot take advantage of this chance, but a mid - experienced player or an expert can!

This is exactly what many players say "the game is rigged".

It gives the "jack pot" to some, just as a motivation for many others to see and play! 🙂

This is a part of my theory, there are some details, and some "grey zones", that we can discuss some other time!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

I continue a little bit differently to ask members of the community, if they meet often the following situation:

Let's describe what I mean: You have pink lollipop + cage, while your opponent has powerful boosters plus gets colorbombs from the sky in an easy way!

It happened to me multiple times, since the day we cannot buy boosters any more!

The reasons that I loose too many matches lately, are three:

• Opponents with powerful boosters.
    • Opponents get 1-2 colorbombs from the sky, or 1 colorbomb beside special candy.
    • "Sorry, something went wrong"

Is this happening to you more often lately?

• Allouna76

Hi @NikolaosProdromidis

Good Sunday to you too

that 100% correct its exactly what is happening to me while playing and in addition after playing the first turn the candies of the opponent fall from no where in blue and red color, on my side board any other color

Maybe because they know us, our game ID and our account, they use us to let other new players win to be addicted to the game

Any way I feel that even commenting here is not a good idea and its only against us!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited April 2021

This is the"Black List" theory! It is a "Grey Zone"! 😁

There are only rumours and slight indications about this! 😎🕵‍♂️

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑

@NikolaosProdromidis

That happens to me so many times! It's like the Royal Championship heaven opens up and rain down colorbombs, special candies and combinations. I generally play with the pink lollipop and a cage, then when I am playing for a 3,5 or 7 I may pick a stripped lollipop. Nine out of ten, I lose that streak and I have to start all over again.

• babijane
    babijane Posts: 60 Level 2

Hello everyone!

Noticed something, idk if @NikolaosProdromidis has already addressed it but :

I clicked on « keep progress » by mistake this week and now it’s impossible for me to pass more than 3 levels in a row.. I’ve never had issues with my streaks or losing so MANY TIMES before I accidentally paid.. Therefore I think the algorithm makes it impossible for some players to pass a certain amount of levels unless you spend gold bars once the system “notice” there’s a probability you might spend gold again to keep your winning streak.🥲

babijane 🌸

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?