πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

(ENDED) ✨🎈🀣 World Laughter Day Contest 2021 🀣🎈✨

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

I haven't done my homework! " The mother asks Simon: "Why did you put your teddy bear in the freezer?" To which Simon replies: "Well, because I would love to have a polar bear!" Teachers call it copying. We call it group work!

So, dear Channie and Marina, you can laugh too!

German Version!!!

Ich habe nΓ€mlich meine Hausaufgaben nicht gemacht!” Die Mutter fragt Simon: β€žWarum hast du deinen TeddybΓ€ren denn ins Eisfach gelegt?” Darauf antwortet Simon: β€žNa weil ich so gerne einen EisbΓ€ren hΓ€tte!” Lehrer nennen es Abschreiben. Wir nennen es Gruppenarbeit!Β 

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

@Lola_Pop

Thankyou!!!

Yes you made me laugh out loud and I just love to do that!!!!!

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2021
    Options

My entry....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

+Hi @Nix66

Yes she did!

An amazing job too!! Thanks @Miss_Dani it Rocks!!

Remember though guys, no pic of children please :0)

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

So, I thought and I thought of what could I post here that might make people laugh .............. nothing came to mind but then I remembered that we have a stand-up comedian who loves to get some attention. I asked him if he would mind sharing some of his jokes with me and he was very happy to participate. So, without further adew, please say hello to our stand-up comedian ................ King Chewy!

A stand-up comic gets a gig to perform at an old age home......

Soon into his act he notices that most of the old people there are pretty out of it so he tries to tell the same joke twice and people still laugh cos they have already forgotten that they just now heard it.

So he gets a kick out of it and keeps telling the same joke for half an hour and towards the end of it he notices that one old guy is staring at him. Β He finishes his half hour and is about to leave and that old guy approaches him.

The comic is a bit nervous that the old guy is gonna confront him about what he just did. He braces himself for some uncomfortable confrontation and the old guy asks him "How do you remember all those jokes?!’

So drunk he can't stand up…..

An Irishman's been drinking at a pub all night. When he stands up to leave, he falls flat on his face. He tries to stand one more time, but to no avail. Again, he falls flat on his face. He figures he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up. Once outside, he stands up and, sure enough, he falls flat on his face. The Irishman decides to crawl the four blocks to his home.

When he arrives at the door, he stands up and falls flat on his face. He crawls through the door into his bedroom. When he reaches his bed, he tries one more time to stand up. This time, he manages to pull himself upright but he quickly falls right into bed. He is sound asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow.

He awakens the next morning to his wife standing over him, shouting, "So, you've been out drinking again!"

"Why do you say that?" he asks innocently.

"The pub called. You left your wheelchair there again.

My classroom teacher made me stand up in front of the class for being a nuisance during the lesson.

She held her pointer stick towards me and said, "At the end of this stick, there is an idiot!"Β 

I got detention after asking which end.

And that's all folks!

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
    Options

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,845 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Miss_Dani!! I am not able to participate in all the fun events all over our community. I sure would have hated to miss out on this one! 🀣🐻

Oh Yeah!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?