➑️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!
πŸ”₯Hot Right Now! 🌢

"No match found" is always popping up despite Strong Internet

NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 2,593 Level 5

What's wrong with this event, more than 3 hours and I can't not access to any arenas because of this.

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,747 Jelly Moderator

Hi @NamTruong2001

My Arena's calculating, so can't check it?

• NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 2,593 Level 5
    edited May 6

Event ended and I'm still very angry because of this. I lost my first chest for this problem. >:(

Hey @NamTruong2001

Arena's back open in my game and working ok.

How's yours going now?

@Lady_Sarina I will try again, but not this time. I need to wait until the time says 24 hours left.

• grffxprsgrffxprs Posts: 74 Level 3

Same thing is happening to me although if I keep pressing retry I'll finally find a match. Also having trouble staying in there, keeps kicking me out.

@NamTruong2001

How are you going with this now?

Hi @NamTruong2001

This has been submitted.

I had this a couple of times and when pressing retry, was able to find a match. One time it did take a couple of goes?

I just thought, personally, it was a case of not linking with someone at the same exact time somewhere in the world? Like, at that moment, either everyone had a player to match already or no one looking for a match at that exact moment?

What do you think?

edited May 9

@Lady_Sarina

No, I don't think so. Besides, in 12:00 or 13:00, I'm sure there are still a lot of people playing it, but the event always says like that though I still have tickets.

I think with this situation, I can not play too soon to avoid being dethroned. :(

I'm very DISAPPOINTED when studio suddenly blocks me from joining though I still have 1 ticket left. They force me to let the ticket reach 5 then unlock me to join again. That's very FRUSTRATING. Have used all 5 tickets, close the app, wait for an hour to get 1, click "Play" and then what? I'm always getting "no match found" because of this. What have you done, studio?

😠