➡️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!
🍭Celebrate Candy Day with us! Win your own Jelly portrait HERE and some Gold HERE!

Top 5 Current RC Issues to fix Part 1 - Please read before commenting

Comments

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 15,251 Friends Moderator

It really is an interesting discussion. If you're interested: I was in the studio for the introduction of RC (it's in my city, Berlin) and I wasn't thrilled at the time. All the mistakes that are listed here already existed at that time. It's been about 3 years now. Well, there were other boards back then, but the same situations. No connection, freeze and remix. Everything else came later when it was productive. 

I didn't like it back then because it didn't work as it was intended. The idea is great. However, if the players are annoyed, it is not in the interest of the provider. The studio needs to understand that. 

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Nat09Nat09 Posts: 11,209 Ambassador

Thanks @channie8 It’s great info to know and I will pass it on to members in the french community 😊

Sorry, I’m still having trouble on my phone and writing messages. This problem is still ongoing 🙄 in the community, I can’t wait till this problem is fixed. I have to go back and forth to my computer and sometimes I miss a tag 🙁

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 4,868 Level 5

If your talking about the problem posting with an iPhone, the problem has stopped for me. I installed the new iOS 14.4.1 and haven’t had the problem any longer

• Nat09Nat09 Posts: 11,209 Ambassador

Lucky, I have the latest version as well, but still have the same issues 🙄 It’s really convenient when there is more than 1 page in the thread 😂 thanks anyway 🥰🐰

• Lady_SarinaLady_Sarina Posts: 3,439 Jelly Moderator

G'Day Beautiful Jelly Crew,

Just an Update Guyz :0)

I've compiled our "Top 5 Issues to Fix with the RC" into a Summary and sent it on the pathway to The Jelly Studio :0)

Thankyou for all the screenshots in the threads as they were useful and the comments too, when they "didn't sound like the rants of a madman!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😍😎

Now that's in the works and on it's way, I'm hoping you'll all, while we wait for them to check it out, pass it on and get checked again, might have a little fun with comps, contests and games and just general "fun stuff", helping each other out and being positive.

"bad vibes" never help and you know what. This Whole Jelly Community is our home, not just The RC, so let's make it what we want it to be. Let's determine our own direction and Captain our own boat, so to speak :0)

Thanks to all of you for letting me have a chance to be part of the changes here. You guyz are awesome.

Sawabona :0)

@headoperations @DieOmimi @NikolaosProdromidis @NamTruong2001 @Allouna76 @95chata @Nat09

If I've missed anyone, I'm sorry and will check the tagging lists again :0)

• Nikolaos_ProdromidisNikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 2,038 Level 5

Thanks for the good job and thanks for tagging!!

• 95chata95chata Posts: 615 Level 3

Hi @channie8

Sorry, I couldn’t join the conversation on time. I was absent from here for a few days that’s why I couldn’t give my opinion or concerns for the “Top 5 Issues to Fix with the RC” (Maybe next time) But, I am sure other players were able to post their concerns and hopefully and with your help, something positive will come out of this. 👍🏼 🍀

Thank you for trying to help us. 🙏🏻 You’ve been great!

edited March 20

G'day Jelly Crew,

Just a reminder of the above post and that only so much can be done. But it is something and in the mean time, we can have fun yeah!

It is the weekend, so put on some tunes, enjoy the company of those around you and remember to laugh :0)

• janeau_owljaneau_owl Posts: 214 Level 3

@channie8

I wasn't sure if this would count as a problem... as a newbie I didn't want to be only a ranter on the forum. I was about to post about this unusual thing I encountered:

I have won a few gold bars in RC (1st 3 positions). Immediately after, in my regular Jelly game, if I try to use those gold bars to extend the moves in my game, it will just freeze but the gold would be gone.

So are we being given leprechaun gold 🤯😱🤬?

Hey @janeau_owl

Well that made me laugh out loud coz I can relate to the ranting thing🤣🤣🤣

I love that you've been exploring and found a thread!

Were you one of those members who uninstalled? I would like a bit more info on what troubleshooting steps you took, to understand it better?

Suppose it could be a bug but after all the uninstalls people did I need to ask some questions now. The more info the better🤔🤔Thanks for letting me know!!😍

• janeau_owljaneau_owl Posts: 214 Level 3

Hey @channie8

Glad I gave you something to laugh at. Oh, I didn't try much. Unlike others on this forum, I don't often uninstall my game. I only try logging off and logging back in.

If I uninstall the game, I lose all my boosters in the regular Jelly Game so I'm not keen on that. I just wave it off and keep on chugging. I don't use the gold bars that often anyway. I am a freeloader... lost my job to COVID and can't afford to buy any 24 hour tickets or gold bars... I just play cheerfully.

Actually I was going to post this:

Subject: To the one who cursed me, I'm sorry

Everytime I get within one match of a treasure chest, I lose my winning streak. Did I er er cross you on some game or something? I never use the Chat tool to laugh at anyone or quit a match even when I'm losing... so how about a break huh? Lift the curse pretty please?

🤣🤣🤣

• Nikolaos_ProdromidisNikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 2,038 Level 5

After having a terrible and non fair IMO loss on 5th match, just before the chest, before proceeding to 5th level (starburst level), I considered a little and have an idea that will make many players happy!

When a player pays gold bars because has lost, not to stay at the same match, but continue to the next, but without points!

This will make a lot of players happy!

@Lady_Sarina

@Lola_Pop , @headoperations , @NamTruong2001 , @Allouna76 , @95chata , @alsto40

• Allouna76Allouna76 Posts: 190 Level 3

Voted I agree very good idea

you are right and in addition to that why the number of streak is back to number 0, they have also to keep the winning streaks number

and they had the option of loosing only 1 streak why they removed to come back to the first streak to start again from the beginning!

hope they will listen!!

• NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 2,445 Level 5

@NikolaosProdromidis OMG, mine happened like that, too. Got 4/5 streak and suddenly beaten in a hard-to-understand way.