๐Ÿ’ฐ Gold bars for the leaderboard ๐Ÿ“„

Options
2ยป

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

@Spinnifix

As you don't really play this game I still need to clarify it Chickie, sorry, I might be having a dumbhead moment ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž

So for example:

If I'm in an Episode and say I pass level 2232, you want a gold bar allocated for that and then the same again if I passed Level 2233 and so on?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

I have the feeling you don't understand me and my contribution. Here 2 pictures !!

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,436 Friends Moderator
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @channie8.

The idea is also available in other areas of the game. I did not vote for it because I do not know what the behaviour of the system will be if the player is the only one in the rankings.ย As you know, I'm at the top of the map and have only one other player nearby. When New Levels appear on Wednesday, I've done them before the other player. That is, apart from me, there is no one else in the rankings of a new level. Will I get a GB because I'm always number 1? Do I have to relinquish the GB when I get caught up?

I think it would be more motivating if there was ever a GB. But that is a different issue. Even if Peggy's idea is basically good, I won't vote this time. I've never used GB in this game. That is why I would not mind if the idea were to be implemented. There is also GB to win in Arena GB (where I also won over 100 GB).ย 

I'm sorry, maybe next time.

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

@Spinnifix

Thanks for the pics, I love that and yes it was helpful.

That doesn't come up in my game! Your design is quiet different.

At the bottom of my pop up it has an icon for the top three scorers only and you can't scroll them to see anyone else.

Good thing I like to ask questions ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅฐ

• Shilviya18
    Shilviya18 Posts: 1,672 Level 4
    Options
  • Lady_Sarina
    Options

As this did not receive enough votes it will be closed

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?