Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Everything is cool jelly sister!! 😀😀

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

@NikolaosProdromidis

Larry's been to the Tailor!! :0)

• cheers2u
    cheers2u Posts: 96 Level 2

I’ve not had any problems in a long while .

• lokeshk
    lokeshk Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited May 2021

Just now I am play RC in my ranking up and gold bars are disappearing yesterday also same happened, previous is not happen like this.Totaly I saved gold bars 285 now after deduction is showing 116.This is not fair and also not interested to play for further,so restore the gold bars...

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,213 Level 5

Ok I start to be scary for my gold bars right now!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited May 2021

Hi, now I have to give you the answer:

When the "Mastery rank" screen appears, do not press the button "tap to continue".

This because the next sccreen is this:

If you notice, the button "save progress", which means that you pay gold bars for not to go from the beginning, is at the same position as the "tap to continue".

In a mysterious way, the "tap to continue" button has a delay of 1,2 secs, enough to "push" the player to tap the screen for a second time! But when the player's finger come to the screen, the second screen has already poped up, and so the player, instead of "tap to continue", selects to "keep progress", despite he/she wants so.

I reported this issue once and they removed the screen. But it came back, without any change, at least as I can see!

I have lost many gold bars this way!

Now I do not need gold bars, because I don't get unlimited!

Finally, what you should do to avoid this, when the mastery rank screen appears:

Tap at any point on the screen and it goes! You just do not tap on the phrase "tap to continue"!

• lokeshk
    lokeshk Posts: 5 Level 2

Yes same way it happened. So many confusion is happening in the game this issue is to correct the team's..

• NamTruong2001

If you see that screen one more time, please click at the top of the screen, you will be saved from wrong clicking.

• NamTruong2001

If you see that screen one more time, please click at the top of the screen, you will be saved from wrong clicking

• Ace94
    Ace94 Posts: 26 Level 2

@Lady_Sarina ,@NamTruong2001 , @NikolaosProdromidis ,

@lokeshk

Greetings to all , this is the second time my gold bars are disappearing, 40 gold bars have been deducted 2 days back. I had 135 , now I have 95. Since the last time this problem occurred and fellow members suggested it may be because of a technical issue regarding the “tap to continue” button in the mastery rank upgrade , I have been extra cautious. I tap the extreme top right portion of the screen. But once again this issue is repeating itself. The odd things I am noticing that may be connected to this is :

1- when I rank up, suppose to 167 (my current rank) , the second time I rank up , it’s again to the same previous number i.e. 167 from a lower rank like 163 or sometimes 165?!

2- Many times when I tap (upper right corner of the screen) while ranking up, the whole screen blacks out and I have to force close the game and reopen it.

3- The new team feature displayed on the lower left corner of the main map has been constantly in a searching state for the past 2 days. Exactly coinciding with the time my gold bars disappeared for the second time.

If this major issue which has been ongoing for a long time is not resolved ASAP, and my gold bars are not restored to 135 immediately, I will delete this game for good because in any fair opinion this is considered a type of theft. If King support argues that when I have not paid for the gold bars how can it be called theft, I will reply : you need to refine your perception about “ownership” , not everything one owns has been directly purchased with a paper called money or some digital figure appearing on the screen called credit, for instance the king support employees invest their time and effort for a credit which can be used to buy goods or services , a philosopher or a mathematician may reach a breakthrough theory using his/her mental ability, the former is owner of the money and the latter owns the theory, so you can’t just take it away or be ok with idea of someone taking it away just because they didn’t pay for the theory/bank credit.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?