🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Get the treasure BUG: Change team and it's gone!

Options
NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,230 Level 5

Does anyone has that same problem like me, I accidentally clicked "Change team" and now it's gone to me! What the heck is going on?

It was stuck here, and when I played a level. It's gone!

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@NamTruong2001 Hi Again

Yes i had this problem last week, only just started playing the game and did not understand the team part of it so i changed my team and exactly the same happened for me, but returned next day for me when i logged back in. So hopefully this will be the same for you

• CrystalGreg
    CrystalGreg Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Same here. It's frustrating

• catkubash
    catkubash Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited July 2021
    Options

Is anyone else having a problem with the buddies not loading for the mission? Mine keep spinning and searching and trying to connect and then spinning/searching again....

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @catkubash

This thread here is about the Mission feature and is great to read from page 1 for a heads up on the topic :0)

As this is off topic and better suited to the Support Area I will close it and have it moved there, so it can be joined with the same discussions there :0)

Have fun exploring the Jelly Community and be sure to look out for the Weekend Challenge on Friday's. We have Polls and an Interview segment which we would love to hear from you in :0)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?