Comments

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Well Done @aijaziqbal

Yes you're right about the 2 screenshots thank you.

Hi @Pitty_Kitty Not everyone will play for the 4 consecutive weeks and once the Winner is announced, there won't be another Battle Challenge for a few Months. 🤔 Sorry you feel frustrated though 😓

Just thinking... the Hall of Famer's can still have a go at a regular challenge with this every so often Battle and the newbies and other player's in the Weekend Challenge, still have a chance to join you in the Hall of Fame. Once the Rounds are over we'll see how it went and if you have feedback on what you liked or didn't like, then we can look into tweaking it. 👍

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

I can't participate right?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

so we can't decide the month even 😅 don't worry it's ok for me, it seems a lot to handle for a long period of time and I can't know in advance how the next weeks will be for me. So I'll spare the energy from the start 🙃

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

Hi @siti_payung

The All Stars Battle is for the Hall of Famer's only but the Weekend Challenge is a go for those who aren't in the Hall of Fame yet 👍

No worries @Pitty_Kitty not every comp will cater to every demographic at once, all the time. It's healthy to have a life outside of here too and have other fun as well as gaming LOL There'll be other stuff trialled over the next month or two.

Things have stayed the same in Jelly for a while and it's time to spice it up a bit and try new things to see what everyone likes. I avoided it when I first came to the Forums coz it was a bit depressing.

No point sitting around though or it'll just stay the same. Change is as good as a holiday and better to have some fun and experimenting, than to not have tried at all 🥰

• Lady_Sarina
    Options

OK cool @Nix66 you've probably done more Weekend Challenges yourself and this is my first time actually posting, rather than collaborating on it, so thanks for the heads up 👌 Hopefully I'll do better next time 🤗

Keep up the good work, your doing great!! It'd be really cool to see one of us ladies take out the 1sWinner Title 🥰

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?