🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Can't level up.

Options
ALMersch
ALMersch Posts: 1 Newbie

For 3 weeks evert time I'm able to level up it takes me to level 78. However when it's time to level up again it does the same thing. Says I'm on level 77 and takes me to level 78. I've checked for updates and aren't any. This is really getting annoying it's happened at least 15 time. Getting to the point of uninstalling the game.

Answers

• ALMersch
    ALMersch Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've been on level 77 for weeks. When I do level up it takes to to level 78 but when it's time for level.up again it takes me back to 77 and levels me up to.78. I have checked for updates and there aren't any. This has happened at least 15 times. Ready to un-install!!

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    edited October 2021
    Options
  • Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @ALMersch

Welcome to Jelly Community :0)

That issue had been reported before and did get a fix. It was also known to fix itself after reaching 100,000 Mastery Points in-game (click on your Profile icon in-game to see the blue point bar).

It's great that you updated your App and this is good to do for your device and browser also.

Some general housekeeping like clearing the game/browser caches is good also, having 2GB minimum storage space on devices is also recommended. Syncing your accounts with your King Account is a good idea.

When letting us know about an issue, it's really helpful to know which device you are playing on and which platform you play through also (Facebook, Windows 10, Game App). This helps us give suggestions that are more specific to you.

In Quick Links we have a page that will give you links for troubleshooting steps, where you can select your device and there's also help with syncing your device.

Please let me know how you go and if the issue still continues :0)

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi, I've given links in the other thread to help but as this is a duplicate it will be closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?