🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Crashing on Android 6

Options
DieOmimi
DieOmimi Posts: 37,499 Friends Moderator
edited February 2022 in Support

Hi @Lady_Sarina, @Lola_Pop ,

since the last update, my old Android device (Android 6.0) seems to be no longer supported. When I want to open the app, I get the message: Candy Crush Jelly has been terminated. I then have the buttons "ok" and "report". Report does not work, there is no response. With "ok" nothing happens either. I can no longer use the app. The problem I have is, I have accumulated the most boosters there and always use this device to consume the boosters. I know they are not transferable to other devices. 

Unfortunately, when updating the app, there was no indication that older Android versions are no longer supported. Otherwise, I wouldn't have updated and used up my boosters for old levels in competitions. 

Maybe you could give a hint in the community if other players are also affected. Unfortunately, I did not find any hint, not even on the Internet.

Best Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    edited November 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Jellies!

News from the Jelly team: Android 6 is still supported.

However, since the last update there is a crashing issue on devices that use this OS - the team is working on a fix and they hope it will be in place very soon, so that you will be able to play on after the next release.

I know it was a scary moment- please accept our apologies for that, and thanks for your patience!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Jellies,

Just to confirm: the issue should be solved, as @DieOmimi informed on the 10th of November. If anybody is still experiencing problems on Android 6, please post here below so we can inform the Studio.

Thanks a lot for your cooperation! ❤️

Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?