🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any new updates on arena being closed??

Answers

• holliedolly2002
    holliedolly2002 Posts: 120 Level 2

You wont get any news on here other than being told to be patient and optimistic, if you go to player support they will tell you s they told me that the Arena has been closed to many to allow other players who have never played before the opportunity to do so but the moderators on here dispute that. Personally and its just my opinion and I hope I am wrong but I think it will be a while before we have access again

• biban
    biban Posts: 12 Level 2

Me parece una estupidez cerrar la arena; en vez de intentar sacar cuántas más novedades y actualizaciones, para entrar con ilusión, gana y tiempo....te hace no querer abrir el juego, como me pasa a mi ,en concreto. Entró solo para verificar si han abierto ya la arena ..una pena!!!🥺😕🙄

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
    edited January 2022

Hello Royal Champions,

I've got some news for you, and I think you'll love them.

So, today it's Monday- the Arena remains closed. But tomorrow...😏😏...

The team has just informed us, the Championship will be open for most of the players tomorrow again! 😎

Time to compete again and climb up those leaderboards! 🙌

Thanks a lot for your patience, and we all wish you lots of fun. 😊

• Bguy67
    Bguy67 Posts: 19 Level 2

Why can’t the Royal Championship be open on Monday?

• dnlclby
    dnlclby Posts: 2 Newbie

Here is the long winded response I got.

--------------------

Thank you for contacting us here at King Player Support.

I’m sorry to hear you’re unable to find the arena feature open right now in your game of Candy Crush Jelly Saga. I'll assist you.

It can be frustrating for something to disappear that you’ve come to enjoy or rely on! Our developers invest a great deal of passion and energy in the core game you’ve come to expect. We will always deliver this main aspect and we’re committed to providing frequent and regular updates. To add even more enjoyment and variety, our creative team also includes new features to the mix. These will come and go and will often have a limited run of availability. We recommend taking part in these whenever you get the opportunity because they’ll eventually disappear to be replaced with something new.

For this reason, I’m afraid I’m not able to arrange for this feature to re-appear in your game. You’ll likely see something in its place very soon if it hasn’t been replaced already. I hope you’re able to enjoy this as much as you did the one before. Until your favorite features return, you can rely on us to bring you the best in fun and challenging games.

I understand this might not be the reply you were looking forward to, but please rest assured that for anything else you might need, I will always be glad to help you out.

Have a nice day,

• Mrs123
    Mrs123 Posts: 3 Newbie

I'm glad to read a concrete answer! @Lola_Pop 🤩 But be careful!: RC will open tomorrow for "most players", that means that not everyone will be able to access the championship. I hope to be included among those who can play! 🤞 I really want to! Thank you for this specific answer! 😍

• dcgmgdl
    dcgmgdl Posts: 4 Newbie

arena rc still closed i want to play with others

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Hi @Bguy67!

Three events every week, two days each event!

2 × 3 = 6! 6 + 1 day free = 7 days, a week!

• Kristina0815
    Kristina0815 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited January 2022

Is anyone else having an issue with their arena matches not opening up? My arena has been closed for a week now

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑

@Lola_Pop,

I am so glad to hear this! I also hope that the Arena will be opened to me as well. That scares me that you said " the Championship will be open for most of the players". That means that some of us are not going to be able to play. I've been without it for two weeks and I "almost" went to desperate measures to play. I know you may not have the answer to this at this moment but, for those of us who aren't able to play, what will happen to us? Will it never come back to us? If you can find out those questions, will you please let us know the Studio's plan. Thank you so much for the news of reopening. I know a lot of players will be happy! I just hope I am one of those!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?