In the game Alphabetty, the last 5 levels only give me 14 turns.

Options
MrsFunkyjunk
MrsFunkyjunk Posts: 6 Level 2

In the last 5 or so levels, I have only gotten 14 turns.  Now, I have used some gold to get through a couple, but level 337 seems virtually impossible to do with only 14 turns being as it encompasses 4 different elements of game play to win.  Is it just me or are there only 14 turns from here on out?

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

337 starts with 16 turns. You lose two if you allow the move stealer to countdown to zero. I don't think it's impossible to complete in 14 turns, mind., especially if you get an arrangement that allows you to start the spreading early. Don't forget to choose your companion wisely. If you've done well on previous levels you should be able to get another two turns out of the right one.

• MrsFunkyjunk
    MrsFunkyjunk Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Mine starts out at 14.  They've all started with 14.  I promise.  I will eventually pass it.  I was just curious as to whether this is it for me with turns always 14!  

• BMoore
    BMoore Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My level 337 also begins with only 14 moves.  It has proven to be incredibly difficult (at this point impossible) to beat

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?