🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Why can’t everyone have the option to use pictures & buy boosters?

GMonkeyMan
GMonkeyMan Posts: 8 Level 2

It seems strange that I can’t add my own picture on Jelly Crush. I’ve read how to go to the yellow/orange king icon but it’s on every other crush game but Jelly. It all seems so random. I can buy boosters but my daughter can’t. Make things available to all or not at all.

Comments

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @GMonkeyMan

Nearly missed this comment & would be great in the Jelly Support Area, as it may be helpful to others also :O)

The Yellow King Icon when Double Tapped, will show your Player ID for that game. Would you please provide this & we might be able to take a look at it?

On that same page, where the circle is for your Avatar Pic, there should be a little camera icon that can be tapped to upload a Pic. This option should be available to all, across all King Games?

In the Community, you need to level up to change your Avatar in the Profile Section. Some pics other than those provided may need a request to a CM to help upload :O)

• GMonkeyMan
    GMonkeyMan Posts: 8 Level 2

Once again it seems people don’t really read or understand the problem. I got a response to double click on yellow/orange king. I DON’T have that icon. Please read problem before giving ing advice.

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @GMonkeyMan

Ok cool, sounds like clicking on the King Icon may've been suggested to you by Player Support to get your Player ID, as clicking on the camera icon should enable an avatar change :O) To look at your game specifically we need the Player ID to distinguish it.

When letting us here in the Community, know about an issue, it's helpful for us to know details like which device, platform (app, Facebook etc) your playing on.

Also, which troubleshooting steps you've tried, before & after contacting Player Support, so we don't repeat instructions/ suggestions.

Please check out Quick Links for specific tips for your device, syncing, updating devices/ apps/ browsers/ etc (amazon & kindle are there also)

Screenshots are also helpful visuals & help in passing on info for issues to be understood & looked into.

Updating your Apple/ Microsoft App may refresh the game.

Which Boosters did you purchase? Were they for Main Map or RC? RC Boosters haven't been rolled out for everyone yet, as this feature has just been brought back for some.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?