🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Candy crush jelly will not unlock another episode. It keeps saying 3 more days.

Deborah-9
Deborah-9 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have finished an episode in Candy Crush Jelly and I want to start another one. But the counter for the new episode keeps restarting at 3 days and will not allow me to proceed to another episode.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Deborah- Thanks for posting in King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game progression. I would like to take a look at your account. 

I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

• ironhorse11
    ironhorse11 Posts: 1 Newbie

I also have this same problem....Candy crush jelly will not unlock another episode. It keeps saying 3 more days.

I have finished an episode in Candy Crush Jelly and I want to start another one. But the counter for the new episode keeps restarting at 3 days and will not allow me to proceed to another episode.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

I also have this same problem....Candy crush jelly will not unlock another episode. It keeps saying 3 more days.

We have been looking into this, is the problem resolved for you now? Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?