🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Animation Quality Degeneration After the Latest Update Android

jeljel12
jeljel12 Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello,

I am having some animation quality issue on the game 😭.

The movements of the candies or the special effects when you use special candies become very choppy...

▶️ The Issue

I don't know how best to describe this issue, so I am going to take some examples.

For example, when I use a coloring candy, I usually see the splashing of color paint to the candies that are going to change their color.

However, with this issue, there would be no splashing paint effect, and the candies just change their color (but without this effect, it is very hard to see which candies are going to change color.)

Another example is when the booster candy is dropped into the field at the beginning of the game. The dropping movement is so choppy and unsmooth that I can even see the animation frames.

When candies crush, there used to be very good animation effect, but now they are just gone.

▶️ Things I tried to fix the issue on my own

So I went on to the internet to see if there were other players who had similar issues and to look for possible solutions...

While searching for solutions, I found 2 solutions that fixed the issue temporarily (only temporarily 😭). They are

1. Clearing the app data on the settings. Clearing cache only didn't fix the issue.
  2. Forcing the app to close and reopening it.

(Also, uninstalling the app and reinstalling fix the issue temporarily, but I didn't use this method many times as it is very too time consuming...)

After I tried these solutions, the good animation was back! and I could see the smooth movements of candies and special candies effects!

However, these solutions worked only temporarily!!! 😱

▶️ How the problem keeps coming back !!!

Here is the craziest part... Even if i fix the issue using the above two methods, this issue keeps coming back again and again.

It happenes like this:

I fix the problem using either the 1st or the 2nd method, and the animation quality is back to normal. I can see smooth movements of the candies and special effects of the special candies. Then, after playing two or three times, the movements and animation becomes choppy again!!! But it's not still FULLY choppy. You can still see SOME splashes of the coloring candy's paint. You become discouraged and stop playing the game. A couple of hours later, you are back. But now the animation effect is FULLY choppy and there is no special effect at all! Basically, the animation quality degenerates with time...

Thanks for reading my long question.

In summary, there is a choppy animation issue and it keeps coming back even after some temporary fixes.

I updated my phone to the latest and I have enough space on my phone. I use Samsung galaxy 20+. I never used facebook to play the game.

I found a very similar problem on the forum

, but no solution was posted. I believe I am having the exact same issue.

Can you please help me???? I really love this game and spend about 2 hours on this game almost everyday.

But ever since this problem appeared, I cannot really enjoy the game...

Please help me!

Thank you.

Best Answers

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?