๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Jelly Headquarters - Crushilicious Games

Comments

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,080 Jelly Moderator

I want to give a big shout out thank you to @teeweiping for all of your help you was a life saver โค

Congratulations to everyone on this wonderful jelly team we was all already winners as soon as the game began because we had the most caring and supportive players we helped each other and communicated well and was a great team. If I had it to do over I would still pick the jelly team because of its players so thank you to everyone on the team for being true teammates you all rock ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Of course none of this could have been possible without our wonderful CM @Minatozaki jelly has taken a turn for better and it's all thanks to you they made the right choice when they put you over jelly you truly are awesome ๐Ÿ˜Š thank you for hosting the Crushilicious Games it truly was so much fun I loved it and I was blessed with the best teammates ever ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

@Terri_1 I'm relieved you are ok! That's a lot to go through & thank you for taking the time to come back into the community & let us know, during such a difficult time! Phones can be replaced but people can't!

Thankyou @DieOmimi for such encouraging words at the right time! Real life does throw us curve balls at times & my apologies to you all for low participation. Thankfully I've been on holidays to help my parent as their house flooded & they lost most of everything. My child has been in hospital & I've had 2 funerals this fortnight.

You're right about the joy & pride that comes from helping to revive a community. 2 yrs ago Jelly had not even a weekend challenge & Main Boarders often missed out. It's awesome to look back on the journey from then till now & see all the different activities that have had a chance to be trialled in Jelly. The "Escape Room" I saw recently was another moment of excitement for what new activities Jelly can continue to bring.

@Amoonmoon you've done really well & the trick to Jelly is using all the different special candies, combos & map rewards to "Battle" the different "Boss" personalities in gameplay strategy. Identifying what type of board you are currently playing - Puzzle Board, Explosion Board, Sniping Board etc...then you can really utilize & not waste boosters & conserve moves & lives :O)

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,269 Level 5

Oh no bad news

Don't worry about the challenge or anything else

The important thing is that you are fine

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,269 Level 5

Sorry to hear that

bad news what happened For home

I hope your child is doing better now.

Thank you very much for the tips on Jelly ๐Ÿ˜Š

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,283 Friends Moderator

@Terri_1 I'm so glad you're okay. I am sorry for what happened and I wish you all well and that you receive a lot of support. Luckily, our CM allowed @Minatozaki to get your job done. I am aware that you are very conscientious and have not voluntarily "let us down". ๐Ÿคฉ

@Lady_Sarina, it's very sad what happened to you. I always see many things on TV and think it does not concern me because I do not know individual fates and have no direct connection to the many terrible events that happen in the world. When I read your post, you or your family are affected and I apologize for not thinking about it. I hope you and your parents and especially your child are doing well.ย ๐Ÿ˜

@Minatozaki, if it is possible and I am rewarded with any profit of gold bars, I would like to donate to them. To all those who have truly suffered great fates. I'm so glad I'm doing well. No power in the world is able to restore physical, mental and material things to the way they used to be. It is sad to hear what fates some players had to experience.ย (((((((Hugs))))) to all.ย ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,080 Jelly Moderator

As I was reading these comments I do not know the things that have went on with anyone or their families but if you have had a trauma in your life sickness or any bad you all are always in my thoughts and prayers โค I wish only good for anyone going through anything for those that are my heart goes out to you ๐Ÿ’– sending (((((hugs)))))) to all and positive vibes ๐Ÿ˜Š

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,267 Level 5

Welcome to all who thank me, I can do all of this because I have free time but now don't have as I'm working now.

I feel sorry for both of you @Terri_1 and @Lady_Sarina .

The contest is over and our life still continue.

Good luck and hope everything will be fine.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,051 Bubble Witch Moderator

Oh Terri, I am so so sorry to hear this. Thankfully you are ok, that is all that matters ๐Ÿค—

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4

Thanks for all the kind words everyone it means alot to me where I lived at the whole town burnt down my place was the very last one to go up in flames

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,879 Level 5

@Terri_1

Oh! I am so sorry about the loss of your home. I hope you and your loved ones are okay.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?