• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Options

Please remove my name from CCJ I don't play this one

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,510 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Princess_Jessica

• If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I would speak french. I like the sound of this language
    • If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I would be a pianist. I love music and piano is a special instrument.
    • If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I would change my attitude for not exercising enough. I will try do to better this year.
    • If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I wanted happen, I would improve my summer house. This requires plenty of effort and time to be invested
    • If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do, I would go to Egypt. This country has great history and monuments I would like to see

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,935 Level 5
    edited January 2023
    Options

@Princess_Jessica ca for some reason my response won't post

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,532 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Princess_Jessica that's a cool thread. I had to think about something, here are my thoughts:

If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I would speak Polish. I will soon move and live on the german-Polish border. Being able to speak the language of the neighbouring country is always helpful. It's a hard language for me so I would have to snap my fingers.

If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I would still be myself. Surely I admire other people and maybe one day I would be someone else. But basically, I just want to be myself.

If I could snap my fingers in 2022 and change a bad mistake, I wouldn't change anything. Mistakes are there to be made. Otherwise you can't learn anything and that's important for personal development. 

If I could snap my fingers and do something I wanted in 2023, I would -haha- finally retire. This will also happen in 2023 and it is not that long until then.

If I could snap my fingers and do one thing I've always wanted to do, I'd love your idea of traveling the world. At my age, you never know how often the opportunity will arise.

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,521 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    • If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I would speak Swedish
    • If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I would be a writerI love reading and books
    • If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I would change nothing without my mistakes I would not be who I am today
    • If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I wanted to happen, I would invest more wisely
    • If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do, I would travel the US with my grandsons.

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 18,930 Level 5
    Options

Oh my God, so many scattered and possibly contradictory ideas that I can't collect.

But I will try

If I could snap my fingers and speak any language fluently, I’d speak Fluent English

If I could snap my fingers and be anyone in the world, I’d be Mmmmm I love and respect everyone but I will be myself

If I could snap my fingers and change a bad mistake in 2022, I'd change Without making mistakes we will not learn and mature although there are mistakes that cost us a lot but do not regret a war that has matured you

If I could snap my fingers and make 1 thing in 2023 I wanted happen, I’d To have a super power to bring back to me myself and what I lost in those wars

If I could snap my fingers and do 1 thing I have always wanted to do, I’d do

Most and maybe all the people I know have retired

To close my eyes and when I open them I find myself somewhere in a country

I achieve travel and isolation at the same time

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,142 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Dear @Princess_Jessica , I have thought about this many a time.

Que Sera Sera, we do what we think is best at the time, we have a right to be ourselves, we don't own other peoples issues. I wouldn't change anything, life stuff only served to make me wiser, stronger and more empathetic.

Job opportunities : I had many offers for Cruise Liners and high end beauty salons. I chose then not to take them, my home is Cornwall, and I am happy.

Careers - I think I would like to be young enough to further a career in Podiatry.

Work - I am very happy, my client's are lovely people. They like talking to me one a one to one basis, I personally feel a lot about them and consider them friends.

Opportunities - finally looking forward to my (Gran's) house being completed with building works and moving back home to look after Mum and Dad.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,169 Jelly Moderator
    Options

I will remove you if you ever start playing I can always add you back thanks for joining us

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,169 Jelly Moderator
    Options

I want to thank everyone for participating and reflecting on your life I know we are always constantly on the go and never take time to think about our lives so I wanted to do a thread something different where we could reflect on our lives and take a moment to think about things that have either went wrong, went right, or even things we would love to change I have read all of your replies and I love what each of you wrote 😊

BTW the badge will be added in a few days when our CM is back and she can add it to the system thank you for joining and being patient 😊

• aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?