🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Candy crush jelly is moving too fast

Options
Meghan-3
Meghan-3 Posts: 1 Newbie

The candies in Candy Crush Jelly are moving too fast. I have not been able to play at all because it hurts my head. Please slow it back down. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,446 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your feedback Meghan, I will be sure to let the team know you have posted and they will pass it over to the studio :)

• Simonne_
    Simonne_ Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

So is mine! I woke up this morning and it was doing it, it’s not pleasant.

I do need a reason to stop! I tried rebooting and updating but no effect.

• sarajean1982
    sarajean1982 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same here. I can’t even play it anymore. It bothers me too much. 

Please slow it back down 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you for your feedback, I will make sure the team hear it :)

• David_Wolfson
    David_Wolfson Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

This has been happening to me for several days now as well. I googled it, and discovered that this was done on purpose to Candy Crush Soda saga about three months ago. Players of that game objected as well. I couldn't find out whether it had ever been put back. But please—from me also—this is coming close to ruining the game. It is no longer pleasant to play. Is it only a few players that this is happening to? Is it everyone? Is it going to be changed back?

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi David, it seemed to be a test the studio were running and as far as I know its affecting a lot of players so possibly all. I haven't heard of one player yet enjoying it but the King care team are passing all feedback over to the studio as there have been a lot of complaints :(

• Smygan
    Smygan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I hadn't played since getting a new phone a couple months ago. Today I was bored and installed it. The bouncing jellies were driving me nuts, they don't even give you a chance to decide what move you want to make, they are like the kid in school with their hand up "OOO! PICK ME! PICK ME!" And the fish are like jet plane speed. It made me feel like I have ADHD. I want to run into a wall from this feeling the game has given me. Are they trying to kill people?

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Passing over Smygan :)

• KEH174
    KEH174 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I 100% agree. It also shows your next move too fast. It takes all the fun out of it. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

They are listening so I will tell them that they have more comments, thank you for your feedback :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?