🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Waited a few days and to unlock and it keeps resetting back to 3 days

Options
Shirl_Wallin
Shirl_Wallin Posts: 2 Newbie

Waiting to unlock next level, waited the few days and it keeps going back to the 3 days. Should have advanced by now.

Best Answer

• cinbugg
    cinbugg Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I am having the same problem as Shirl. I have waited 3 days (or more) to advance and timer keeps resetting to 3 days. You did not give an answer that helps me solve this problem. Please help me with this.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Shirl- Welcome to King Care! I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing with your game. I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. Have a lovely day! 

• cinbugg
    Answer ✓
    Options

I am having the same problem as Shirl. I have waited 3 days (or more) to advance and timer keeps resetting to 3 days. You did not give an answer that helps me solve this problem. Please help me with this.

• John_J_Reese
    John_J_Reese Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I 'm having same problem as Shirl. could somebody please help stuck on lvl 40 waiting for timer.

• cinbugg
    Options

Dear Cezdiamond moderator, How can you show this as solved? Others have the same problem, but we have no fix! Please help or get someone who can.

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Dear Cezdiamond moderator, How can you show this as solved? Others have the same problem, but we have no fix! Please help or get someone who can.

Hi cinbugg- We did not mark this as solved I am sorry. If another player marks an answer as solved, we are unable to change this. I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
  • dabao
    dabao Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited July 2016
    Options

@Cezdiamond

It's been over a week already. Timer keeps resetting to 3 days every time I logout from Facebook. Few days ago I sent email to support. no answer. Any fix? I can't keep my pc logged in Facebook for 3 days to avoid resetting timer 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

I 'm having same problem as Shirl. could somebody please help stuck on lvl 40 waiting for timer.

Hi John- I am really sorry that you are experiencing this problem. I will send you a message too.
  • Heidi_Okinawa
    Heidi_Okinawa Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi Shirl- Welcome to King Care! I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing with your game. I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the screen. Have a lovely day! 

What's the answer? Why is it a secret? Why does this show as solved but clearly isn't?
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi all- I am sorry that some of you are still experiencing a problem progressing in your game. Please could you let me know the following information

- Is this problem only on a mobile device? If yes, which model do you play on?

- Please could  you play while connected to the Kingdom and let me know if the problem persists there also? 

- Is there an error message, if yes, what does it say? 

Thank you all for taking the time to highlight this! Have a lovely weekend :-) 

• Joanne_Callaghan
    Joanne_Callaghan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

please could i have a private message, to help me after waiting 6 days to advance

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?