๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

๐Ÿ“ฃ Come share your thoughts ๐Ÿ’—

Options

Comments

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,254 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Thank you and you raise some good points. I totally agree that nothing is done for jelly. That's why I wanted our voices heard. You asked how old jelly is. Release date : May 26, 2016 (Facebook) : August 28, 2015 (soft release) : January 7, 2016 (some Facebook users). So jelly is 7 years old soon be 8 years old. There are no anniversary events to celebrate. Players love the jelly game but the studio has seem to put jelly on the back burner and just forgot about it. I'm hoping that with this thread and all the feedback we can get the studio to listen to start adding things to jelly ๐Ÿค—

• Kerrie
    Kerrie Posts: 2,286 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Princess_Jessica

I can't remember the exact name of it maybe Royalty Challenge, we played against other players. I enjoyed that very much. When it was removed I stopped playing for a long time. But that's ancient history.

I agree with @Spinnifix and would like to see a stronger more powerful booster offered.

Maybe there is a way to not start the next episode race when its completed but I don't know how to do it. The race starts when gold bars are claimed. I tried not claiming the gold bars but they disappeared.

I don't like p!aging a episode race and not being able to take a break before the next race starts. When I go back to play later that day or the next day I'm in last place. Because of this I stopped playing, again.๐Ÿ˜•

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,025 Sweet Legend
    edited November 2023
    Options

Good morning dear Jessica ๐Ÿค—

Nice to see you here again. It seems relieved to me. A while ago I started a survey about how you can give away hours of life. This should be taken into account here. I have many votes for and 1 vote against.

Anyone who would like to vote is welcome to do so and I would be very happy about it.

Thanks in advance. ๐Ÿ’“

Have a nice day๐Ÿ˜Š

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello dear Jessica

What bothers me is the daily reward. They are only time-limited boosters. If you are at the end of the map, this is no longer of any use. Why are there only time-limited boosters? If you haven't played, it means: you have to spend GB to get this daily reward, or as I always do, skip and get nothing that day. I find this very player-unfriendly and I see it as a rip-off.

Sorry if I have to say it like that. The daily bonus could be improved. It is always the same. It gets boring.๐Ÿ™

• Spinnifix
    Options

Dear Jessica

I read it from @_Elsa_ and I see exactly the problem. Elsa plays on the PC or laptop and there are no advertisements or chests on the player card. I play on the PC and on a tablet so I can easily compare. Why can't you sync mobile devices with PC Window? In Candy Crush it's partly possible. Honestly. It's up to the studio: they either have no ideas or no desire. I'm just being honest.๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Spinnifix
    Options

@_Elsa_

Dear Elsa I also have this picture of events on a PC and a tablet is no longer available. In a week there will be the fishing game. This can easily be done in a few hours with other players. There could be a game like this more often. Unfortunately there are too few boosters and no gold bars.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello my friend I agree with you. This function of the 3 players is only partially helpful. I have the feeling that these players also get stuck or stop playing.

I often have a player leave this team and there are only two of us left. It's no use getting stuck very often. The top levels are the most difficult. There should also be more advertising. It is also the case that the initial boosters on the 2 balls are placed separately without you being able to bring them together straight away. The balls are also placed where you cannot take them because they are placed by blockers and on the phagocytic cell. That doesn't do me any good. The studio would have to think about that. Sorry if I put it like that. I shared a picture of it in the most difficult level thread. Jessica knows.

@Princess_Jessica

• Spinnifix
    Options

I also wanted to mention this: Adding friends: Why is this only possible via FB? Many players are not on social media; Me neither. So we don't have the option to add friends. It's very strange, in Candy Soda and in Candy Crush there are other options for everyone. It can be made so easy for the player. I had played Candy Soda for a long time. Unfortunately, I didn't get any further there, not even with starting a team. So I have now uninstalled it. I don't like it anymore either. Here I am at the end of the map and I would like to progress here with more fun and motivation.๐Ÿ™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™Žโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Andres-2

What Andres says is correct. I've also asked myself this: How old is Jelly and there have never been any special events for her. I also think the studios definitely know what it looks like in the other games. It can't be that you really have no idea? The Episode Race only has 5GB. For extended play you need 9GB. How is this supposed to work? In Candy Crush, if you are in first place, the share increases. Here I'm way up front, then I get stuck and I'm in 5th place and get nothing. I would have liked 4th and 5th place to get something too. You could give them 1GB and they can collect. Why does it have to only be for the first 3? Give the player more and they will come back.

@Princess_Jessica

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?