Comments

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,461 Crushing Legend
    Options

Yes, 7323 is a different level now. 7324 was previously 7323

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Werner confirmed it. I played this difficult game twice 7323 and 7324.

Since I had to take 9 GB and a rare booster to complete this same level again, I politely asked for compensation. Otherwise I wouldn't have had to take GB and boosters. It's all there.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Peggy, @Spinnifix, I would like to know why you are still playing this game? How long have you been playing King games? And this is the first time that you've seen a change on a level? Do you really think that the studio will compensate you because the level got changed and you had to use gold bars and rewards to complete it? Years ago the CC Saga studio changed quite a few levels and not one single player asked for compensation because they had to use gold bars and boosters to clear a level. If CC Jelly Saga is not working for you why don't you stop playing this game? You are so far ahead of me and I've never complained about any of the levels. Yes they are difficult to clear so I walk away from the game for a couple of days and then try again. Sooner or later I will clear the level and I don't buy extra moves or boosters. I would rather see the studio work on new events and new rewards and blockers than worry about a level being changed.

Maybe it's time for you to move on and stop playing this game!

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello Elsa

I have often asked myself this question. Things happen here that shouldn't happen. Especially when you have beaten the difficult level and then it changes again and the next level is the same game again. Just what you could finish. Then it is said that it was not arranged. Then why is it changed without being initiated? It's all very strange here. I'm just complaining. The appeal is that I'm at the end of the map and always hoping for improvement. There were a lot of ideas and they are not read. I don't understand the whole thing and this non-cooperation. Everyone does what they want here. I was hoping that my request would be checked so that the right thing could be done. Unfortunately it failed again. I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't know how much longer I should watch this!? This game should be removed if you don't feel like doing anything. The players are all upset.๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• _Elsa_
    Options

Peggy, I have a question for you ...... you keep saying "here" so I am assuming that you are talking about the King Community. Am I right? If so, then please separate the community from the studio. They are two totally different things. When this community was opened the CMs looked into working with the different game studios to offer player feedback and also to promote new events, boosters, etc. The CMs were nice enough to share these new things with the community members who loved playing the King games. But the CMs are just the middle people who take information to the studio. They have no control whether the studio will implement ideas, or make changes.

You said ......................... The appeal is that I'm at the end of the map and always hoping for improvement................... Perhaps your expectations are too high if you are always hoping for improvement. I posted an idea in this community about updating the "Elsa" daily bonus and it hasn't been implemented. It might not be a priority for the studio. As a matter of fact, lately I am not even getting "Elsa" every day. But I haven't complained because I've cut back on playing this game. The levels are very difficult to clear. You should feel good that you've made it to the end!

You said ............... Everyone does what they want here......... Who is everyone that you are referring to? The GM, @Princess_Jessica, or the CM, @Snow_Rider?? Peggy, I really think that you are now attacking the wrong people. I know for a fact that Jessica works very hard responding to the players and helping as much as she can. What do you want them to do? As I said before, they are just the middle people who pass along the player's messages but because they pass them along does not mean that the studio will do what you request from them.

You said .............. I was hoping that my request would be checked so that the right thing could be done. Unfortunately it failed again....................... How do you know that your request wasn't checked out by the studio? Maybe they are choosing not to give you free gold bars for the ones that you used. Please don't assume that your frustration is not being acknowledged or passed on to the studio. You don't know what's going on behind the scenes away from this message. Also just because you feel that the right thing to do would be to give you free gold bars and boosters, that might not be the right thing for the studio to do. I haven't read the Jelly support messages so I have no clue how many complaints there are from players who are demanding free things or changes, but if I worked on a team like that I would only be one from the team and would still have a boss over my head. So the level developers are a team that is part of the studio. Then there is the event team, and the map team, and the boosters and blockers team, and a team that gathers data on the players' game. They all have to report to a boss and the boss is the one who makes the final decision. It has nothing to do with "here" in the King Community. I think your expectations are way too high because you expect the studio not to change the levels and you demand that they take care of your loss.

To finish off this message, you don't know what goes on behind the scenes. I don't know all the details of what goes on behind the scenes either. If the game is getting to you and you are not getting your demands met, then the best thing would be to walk away from this game and go to the games that make you happy. Please try not to take your frustrations out on @Princess_Jessica. She is just a volunteer who offers her free time to help the players and pass the information along. I think she's doing a fantastic job! Walk away Peggy because this frustration is not worth your health.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello Elsa @_Elsa_

I don't need to continue reading your long text. I read the beginning and saw that it was understood a little differently than I meant. I'm in the gaming area and it's about this game. I know that Jessica does her job and tries everything to help the players. It's not Jessica's fault. All she can do is pass it on and that's what she does. I hope it's well received now! If something came out wrong, I apologize. Even I try to bring the game to the forefront. I give many suggestions and ideas. Unfortunately, all I can see is that things are getting worse than better. Me and Jessica can't do anymore. We are really trying a lot for this game. I don't know if it will get any better, but I doubt it. We will see. I hope you're not angry with me.

@Princess_Jessica

• _Elsa_
    Options

No I am not angry with you or what you wrote. I just wanted you to see it from a different side.

• Spinnifix
    Options

I already know the other side. Because I had already written that, but not here, I think. Nevertheless, something isn't going right here, as it should be. Otherwise not so many players would leave. It's a fact. I just wanted to say this again. ALL IS WELL.ย 

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,360 Jelly Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Options

Peggy I am not angry with you either ๐Ÿ˜Š.

I'm glad you explained what you meant. Translation doesn't always come out right. I handle things in jelly. I may be a little slow due to working but support and other areas are always attended to. I take my job seriously, even if it is a volunteer job. I have very high hopes for jelly. I think the studio has listened to us and 2024 will be a good year for jelly. These are my opinions ๐Ÿค—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?