🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000

Lost Levels

Hetris
Hetris Posts: 2 Newbie

I logged into Facebook in order to save my progress in Candy Crush Jelly, because I had to uninstall the game. When I reinstalled it all my progress was lost and I'm back to level 1. 

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5

If you were logged in with a Facebook or King account your progress is saved on the servers. Please make sure you are logging in with the same Facebook account you saved your Progress to. If still no Log out of the game and out of your face book app. Turn the device off and leave off for 10 second and then start the game it should prompt you to enter an email address. You can confirm what level you are on that Facebook account by accessing the game on a web browser in Facebook.

• Hetris
    Hetris Posts: 2 Newbie

If you were logged in with a Facebook or King account your progress is saved on the servers. Please make sure you are logging in with the same Facebook account you saved your Progress to. If still no Log out of the game and out of your face book app. Turn the device off and leave off for 10 second and then start the game it should prompt you to enter an email address. You can confirm what level you are on that Facebook account by accessing the game on a web browser in Facebook.

I tried this but unfortunately it didn't work. My game is set back to level one whether I sign in on FB or on my phone. I backed up regular Candy Crush and only lost my boosters, so I'm not sure what I did differently with Candy Crush Jelly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?