1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

πŸ“£ Come share your thoughts πŸ’—

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello Chata

I thank you. All the best to you in the new year too. I don't have any events and can only collect stars for boosters. If my game hangs, I wait and it continues. Yes, it happens right before the end of the game. I haven't had these error messages yet. I've been stuck at level 7431 for 2 days and can't get any further. No GB and boosters are available. I'm already missing 2x 9 GB. So 18 GB was deducted from me through advertising videos and I haven't received a response from support yet. It's been 3 days now. I don't believe what's coming anymore either. My opinion is that I think the game might be removed like Crush on The Run. Too many problems. I wouldn't be mad about it. I'm still into other games that I enjoy more. I don't know what they're trying to achieve with this game.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ We will see how it goes on!!!

All the best, Peggy

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    edited January 6
    Options

Hi @Spinnifix! It's wonderful that you are taking the time to report your thoughts about CC Jelly Saga here but you keep tagging @Princess_Jessica, the Jelly GM, but some of the questions that you ask her can't be answered by her. Wouldn't you be better off posting ideas instead? I truly understand your frustration of the studio not implementing your ideas but we don't know what goes on behind the scene in their office. I'm sure that they have priorities that need to be taken care of first.

In your message you mention that you would like to see more levels released at one time because you clear them very fast. I wish that was the case for me, but you might be a minority that are at the end of this game. I know that you play other King games so are you at the end of those games too?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Spinnifix I totally understand your frustration but I never even had the video to get free boosters!

I know that I asked you this previously .... why are you still playing a game that you don't enjoy?

I don't play the game as much as I did in the past, why? The levels where you have to beat Jelly Queen, Cupcake Carl or Licorice Larry are impossible for me to clear! The only way that I can clear those levels to keep using up my boosters. Yes, the game could use an update. Maybe you need to do what I do ...... collect your daily reward and then play a level a couple of times and if it doesn't clear then close the game and open it again the next day. I haven't given up playing the game yet but I'm getting closer to ending it. So why don't you do the same thing?

Tagging @Princess_Jessica, the Jelly GM, all the time isn't always the best choice. I understand that you are tagging her because she is the GM but reminding her that your 9 GB wasn't transferred back to you won't get the job done faster. You did the contact form right? Have you not heard back from them yet with a ticker number? Why not send another message? I'm sure that department is overloaded with issues and your message might have gotten buried under a pile. Send another message but tagging @Princess_Jessica for all the messages here might be a lot for her to respond to. That's just my thoughts on this.

• Spinnifix
    Options

This is the only game where I'm at the end of the map and that's why I keep playing. As for the GB, it's good that it's free and I don't buy it. Sending multiple messages doesn't help and you shouldn't do it. I'll wait a few more days and then I'll just answer the feedback email that came immediately. I'm just tired of the whole thing. I think it's enough.

• Spinnifix
    Options

Good morning

I read it yesterday and this morning it kept going through my head. Jelly is a game that is offered. The game should provide a good gaming experience and fun. This is usually the reason for a game. You don't notice much of it in this game. There are comparisons to other games. If a game doesn't have much to offer, what's supposed to be going on behind the scenes? The game shows more and more problems. Just for the technical. This game has been around for many years and what is left in the end? A lot is stored here in terms of ideas. See ideas section: How long have these ideas been there and have they even been registered? I read the comments from the players and think about my part. It's not my place to judge. It's the experiences of the players and I'm not there. I've done a lot for the game myself and will keep trying. I see the gaming experience on 2 different devices and therefore the differences. I mostly play on the tablet and the PC with the Window 10 app is also available to me. On the PC you only have star hunting. There is nothing more there. I'm in 5th place in the episode race. They all made it through the episode and there are a lot of them in the player list. I'm still stuck on 7435. I don't want to classify this as a difficult level. I have to wait until the real game comes along. So I play through the lives of this game and move on to the next one. It can happen that I don't feel like playing the game and then I leave it alone. It is my free decision how I deal with this game. I wanted to say this!

Have a nice day everyone😊

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Princess_Jessica

Dear Jessica

I know that this is only part of the community and so these players have a say in the game. I would like it if you got an overview of the game. Could you please list an overview of the following events and start polls to see who has and doesn't have this event? I could imagine that it will be talked about again and I think it's good if the players express themselves and share their experiences. Would this be possible? It would please me.

Thank youπŸ™πŸ™Œ

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,229 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi Pegge, Jessica is away from the community right now, so I did not want this to be unanswered. πŸ€—

Regarding the events, not all players will receive it at the same time. There are some times, that us as Mods, do not receive it. It is not just this game, it is all games. ☺️

Regarding the syncing, you are aware that the studio is working on it. We have asked patience from all the members while they are trying to come up with a fix.

I am sorry you are not enjoying the game. You have commented numerous times about the same subject and we have responded to you. But there really is nothing else that we can say about this subject.

It is a new year and hopefully we can change your mind and stick around with us. πŸ€—

• Spinnifix
    Options

I know that not all players receive the same events. I didn't say anything about these either. I just wanted an overview and you could do surveys. So you can see how different things are.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,229 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Oh I am sorry, I misunderstood. So you just want to know what events are offered and who has them or not? πŸ’•

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    Options

It could also be interesting the percentage of users who have various events available! πŸ˜‰ 😎

@Spinnifix @johamilton @Princess_Jessica

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?