🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Celebrate the Holiday Season with the Community! 1000 Gold bars to be won!

Xarly
Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
edited December 2018 in Off-topic

Howdy everyone! 

Aren't you excited for the upcoming holidays? Because I for sure am! Time to go back home for a couple days and enjoy time with family and friends. I love the sense of belonging and that's why I love this community too! In order to embrace that feeling here as well, the Community Team has prepared a great contest for all of us to share that feeling!

As you know, we love to get to know you all more and more and welcome new members every day. The more we know each other, the more vibrant and sweet we can make this Community. So we would love to know what you are doing for the Holiday Season

To celebrate with you all and make the Holiday even more magical, we are offering 1000 Gold bars!

1000 Gold bars!? What? How?! 

It’s simple, just let us know by commenting below where you will be spending the festivities. 

You might want to show us a picture – Remember that we are curious people and we love pictures here tongue – or just tell us what you will be doing. Everyone is welcome to share and what you tell us is up to you! At the end, 25 players will be chosen by the Community Team and will receive 40 Gold bars each! All you need to do is have a happy, sweet, magical time and to share it with the Community!

Come join us in the celebration and Happy Holiday everyone!

You have until Wednesday 3rd of January 2019 14.00 CET to participate. The 25 lucky winners will be chosen by our group of King Moderators and contacted by private message. The 25 winners will be picked across all King games communities. The Gold bars will be delivered to the game based on where you have posted your introduction. You can choose if you want the Gold bars delivered on Facebook/King.com or on your mobile device. If you choose mobile device then please make sure your game is connected to Facebook/Kingdom so we can sync your winnings.
Contest Terms and Conditions can be found here

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?