🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 7784

Options

Comments

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 640 Level 3
    Options

How is this not part of the topic? Why would this be closed, because we are telling the truth about the game? Who is getting lives? Many players aren't. If we get free lives wouldn't that help pass levels? So how is this off-topic? Or are we suppose to shut up on how bad the game has become. And how they CAN FIX THE GAME SO YOU CAN WIN BUT WON'T????????????? Why does the truth hurt?

@SnowRider @Princess_Jessica @Spinnifix @johamilton @Nikolaos_Prodromidis

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,754 Level 5
    Options

Hi everybody! @Cat-13 @ElenaVorona @Spinnifix @95chata @Snow_Rider @Princess_Jessica @johamilton

I have told it too many times that I don't care about lives!

The game gives me 5 lives that are enough to play for some time!

I also don't care too much about Gold Bars! It is very easy to spend them especially if you want to "buy" extra moves for "challenging" levels! 🥳🥸🧐😕

The best gift according to my experience, is a good combination of boosters!!

And yes, I don't want to buy boosters using Gold Bars, but I prefer to win them into the game as:

• Allen's boosters
    • Pre Game everyday's boosters
    • Fishing with friends rewards
    • Daily win rewards, etc

I would also like some extra moves as a reward, but not to buy them!

You know that if a level is "tricky" or "challenging" or "hard" or whatever and you have to clear tons of blockers in 22 moves, 2, 3 or 103 more lives will end up again and again and always in a fail!

Only a good set of boosters can do the job! Maybe with a gift of some moves more!!! 😎

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

I was at 7905 the whole time. The last level of the
    episode. Of course I didn't make it to the first podium. That is also
    intentional.
    I then had to use boosters to finally finish it. I was on the 2nd
    staircase. I only get one more life from Ina. Everyone else doesn't
    play anymore. Since it's not the only game I play, I don't care. Even
    if the lives run out and I've played through all my games, I take the
    2nd tablet and continue from there. Because waiting 30 minutes for a
    level is really long.
    You could also set this to at least 15 minutes, like in the farm games.

• 95chata
    95chata Posts: 815 Level 3
    Options

Hello! @Cat-13

I understand your frustration with the game and with this Level 7784 specially.
    I just played it and I passed it easily. I played the introductory video and I got a colour bomb.
    I will show some screenshot I took. Maybe yours are different than mine and you’re not really playing the same Level display others get. I don’t know but something like this happened before to another player that had a hard time passing a level. We both had a different display on the same Level number. That was an obvious error from the developers and it was reported.
    Here you go: This is a visual idea for you! 😉

Along the way, you will have the opportunity to create colored candies. You will get lots of black candies They have special effects when you match 4 or more together. That will help you clear up blockers making the way for monklings to scape and collect! 😅
    I hope this pics can give you a better idea of what is happening to you with your Level. Hopefully you and me are playing the same Level display. 🤞🏼
    Please, tag me and keep me posted if you pass the Level without problems.
    Good luck!

• 95chata
    Options

Yes! I totally agree with you!
    I don’t care about getting lives from people but I respect if some players are in need of extra lives.
    I have like 4 players in my list that give me extra lives. I just ignore it.
    They don’t look like real players to me haha because if they don’t use a real profile picture, I don’t believe they are real. More like 🤖 I would say. Inactive players in many cases… 🤔

Yes! I do care for boosters and gold bars given as a reward in game play! I don’t buy them and I never will! I don’t have money for that. I also believe that we should get more than 5 gold bars when we win “The Race”

Remember in Royal Championship? We got 15 gold bars every time we won the Competition! Still, many players complained and wanted more than that. 😬
    Also, I don’t like to be given unlimited lives when I open the “Royal treasure” or others… I feel that I get stuck playing the same Level over and over because of that. Maybe due to some kind of algorithm? I don’t know… 🤔

But what you’re suggesting is great and that’s what we need basically.
    I hope one day I get back my beloved Allen ❤️ He helped get through Levels.

Thank you Nikolaous for your great ideas and suggestions. We just need to get some attention to our needs from the Studio/developers.

Sincerely,

95chata

• 95chata
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi!
    Hopefully it is just a temporary thing.
    A glitch or a crash reaction maybe due to an automatic “game update” I have had similar problems with other games after an update.

My Candy Crush Jelly Saga game app was automatically updated just days ago.

⬆️There you can see and read the most recent update I have in my game. Just to give you an idea.
    I hope you get back your list of friends anytime soon. 😉 Or you will need to tag a moderator so they can report it to the Studio developers.

Kind rewards, 🌼

• 95chata
    edited June 19
    Options

Yes, @Spinnifix

I agree with you, 👍🏼

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Nikolaos_Prodromidis @95chata @Cat-13 @NamTruong2001

The topic of fish came up. The fish are
    particularly important in the monkey levels. Only when you're on the
    last move do you hope for the fish that will bring the monkey down. I
    did that often. Only the fish goes somewhere else. So not helpful.
    If I have boosters, I'd rather take the booster now to finish it.
    That's not fair of the studio. It is intended. Although you already
    get few boosters in this game. You can imagine the rest of the
    argument.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,754 Level 5
    Options

Fish are very helpful! On main board levels they go mostly to the right point and this way you can win!

On R.C. it was unfair, because when you were at the last move, the fish always was going to the wrong place....

• Snow_Rider
    Snow_Rider Posts: 1,888 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Cat-13! I'm really sorry to hear that level 7784 appeared to be so challenging for you. I've checked the level difficulty on our end, and it seems to be passable. @95chata kindly shared the game play strategy, have you tried using the suggested tricks?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?