πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 7885

Cat-13
Cat-13 Posts: 674 Level 3
edited July 9 in Discussions

I stayed away and/or not played it as much and still I'm trying to figure out how do you win at this level? They want 10 monkies. It takes 5 moves to make one. There is never enough orange. Too many blockage. The cotton candy takes 3 moves to go away. So how did the two people get so far ahead of me?

This is me using my two boosters. Why should I use them when they are put in the opposite sides where they are useless? And you tell me I'm NOT THE SCAPEGOAT? But others got through and are so far ahead of me, when I scroll ahead to see the really cool colors, They are no where to be found. I just tried to put up the picture and it wouldn't let me 😑.I don't know what all those letter mean.You use to do a cut a paste. Or upload from your computer. You're making it difficult for others to do anything.😑I sent it to support and king twice. I got crickets @Spinnifix @johamilton @Princess_Jessica @ElenaVorona @NamTruong2001 @95chata

Don't tell me I'm NOT your scape goat😫🦌🐻

Β«13

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?